Preparation strategies are the tips and tricks which are needed by the aspirant to successfully complete their study plan for certain entrance examinations. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conducting the preliminary examinations and the main examination for the different recruitment opportunities posted by them recently. However, before giving the examination the aspirants are requested to make a study plan. UPPSC preparations can be done by going through the strategies and tips given below. You can read further to know more information regarding the Tips To Crack UPPSC Exam – Check out UPPSC Exam Preparation Strategy
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE LATEST UPPSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONS
Tips To Crack UPPSC Exam
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is known for providing a lot of recruitment opportunities over the year for aspirants who want to get a Government job. The selection procedure which is followed by the authorities of UPPSC consists of three stages. First of all, the preliminary stage is conducted and the candidates are selected for the main examination. Finally, the candidates are selected after giving a viva voce test. To crack all of these examinations the candidates need to prepare themselves by using various tips and tricks.
Tips To Crack UPPSC Exam – Important Books
To prepare yourself for the UPPSC examination it is important to carry on UPPSC Online preparation with proper study material. The candidates can take UPPSC online coaching with the following important study material in order to successfully qualify for the job.
- Current affairs of National & International importance- One newspaper every day
- Indian History and National Movement- NCERT and for Modern History – Spectrum (Rajiv Ahir)
- National Movement – IGNOU B.A. Notes
- Indian and World Geography- School Textbooks from Class 6th to Class 12th
- Polity and Indian Governance- Laxmikanth and the candidates can also read School textbooks.
- Development and Social Economic- School textbooks from Class 9th to Class 12th.
- Climate Change and Biodiversity, Environmental Ecology – PD Sharma
- General Science- The aspirants can read School textbooks from Class 6th to Class 12th.
- Aptitude Examination- M.K Pandey’s Analytical Reasoning and R.S Aggarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude
Take Video Lesson From Top-Notch Experts In The Field Here
UPPSC Examination Pattern
To successfully qualify for the UPPSC examination, it is important for the candidates to go through the UPPSC examination pattern for preliminary examination and main examination. Given below are the weightage of the different papers which will be conducted in the preliminary and mains examination.
|Name of Paper||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration
|Paper-1 – General Studies I||150||200||9.30 to 11.30 A.M|
|Paper-1 – General Studies II||100||200||2.30 to 4.30 pm|
|Name of Paper||Total Marks||Time Duration
|General Hindi||150||3 hours|
|General Studies (First Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Second Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Third Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Fourth Paper)||200|
Click Here To Take UPPSC Crash Course And Crack The Exam In No Time
UPPSC Exam Preparation Strategy
There are a lot of exam preparation strategies that the candidates can take to excel in their UPPSC preparation. It is important for the candidates to start preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission examination beforehand in order to get through all of the subjects in very little time. Given below are some of the most important tips to crack the UPPSC exam.
- It is important for the aspirants to make a timetable beforehand by giving an equal amount of time to each subject
- The aspirant must prepare study notes in order to remember everything regarding various subjects of the examination
- The candidates are requested to revise all of the important topics of the examination before going to give the examination
- The candidates can take an online free mock test in order to successfully polish their skills and check their preparations.
- To check your preparations regarding the current affairs section you must read an English newspaper every day.
- The candidates can also go through monthly magazines in order to gain all of the information regarding different aspects.
Attend A Free Mock Test To Check Your Preparations
Entri helps aspirants wanting to appear in different government examinations by providing free mock tests and previous year question papers. The aspirants can take up video lectures from Top notch experts in different industries to help them qualify for various Government vacancies present all over India. Enrol yourself today and achieve success within no time with Entri!
Discussion about this post