Table of Contents
KVS is a Central Government Academic Organization, that will announce the recruitment notification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers, and Trained Graduate Teachers for the year 2022. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an esteemed organization to work with and hereunder are the KVS Eligibility Criteria for this recruitment drive. As an aspirant, it is very important for you to see whether you are eligible or not for this recruitment.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Eligibility Criteria 2022 Overview|
|Age||Differs as per posts|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree|
|Number of Attempts||Unlimited|
KVS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Aspirants will have to go through the eligibility criteria to apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment 2022. There are several factors considered by the KVS when recruiting an aspirant. Aspirants must have all the required documents as required for the online application procedure. Failing to present the documents can lead to the disqualification of the aspirant. Go through the required criteria below in detail.
To know more about Best Books to Prepare for KVS PRT Exam 2022 Click here
KVSAge Limit 2022
You need to check the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan age criteria properly so that you can apply for the recruitment, it consists of age limit and age relaxation in category-wise.
Age Limit for KVS exam 2022
The age limit of the different posts is different for PGT it’s 40 years for TGT and Librarian it is 35 years and for PRT posts it is 30 years. Go through to the table to understand it with ease.
|Primary Teacher (Music)||30|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Women (All Category) for teaching posts only except for the post of Principal & Vice Principal||10 years|
|KVS Employees||No age bar|
|Candidates with 3 years continuous service in Central Govt. provided the posts are in same or allied cadres||5 years for General
10 years for SC
8 years for OBC
|Persons ordinarily domiciled
in State of Jammu & Kashmir
during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989
|Persons with disabilities (including women)||(i) SC/ST – 15 years
(ii) OBC – 13 years
(iii) General – 10 years
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/ General)(For Group-B posts only)||03-years Service after-deduction-
of the Military rendered from
the actual age as on the closing
The date for receipt of applications
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC) For Group-B posts only)||06 years (03 years + 03 years) after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of applications|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) For Group-B posts only)||08 years (03 years + 05 years) after
deduction of the Military Service
rendered from the actual age as on
the closing date for receipt of applications
KVS Education Qualification 2022
To get qualified for KVS Recruitment one must carry some educational Qualifications. Education plays an important role to match the criteria.
To know more about KVS TGT Cut Off 2022 – Expected, Previous Cut Off Click here
Educational Qualification for PRT (Primary Teacher)
The detailed education criteria are mentioned in the table given below please go through it for easy-to-understand details
1. Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
* who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as Primary Teacher
2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test
3. Proficiency to teach through Hindi and English Media.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Essential:
i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
ii) Competence to teach through English Hindi medium.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Note: For the post of Primary Teacher (Music), the candidates who have obtained a Diploma in Music are not eligible to apply.
Important Instructions to the Candidates: For the post of Primary Teacher (Music), the aspirants who have obtained a Diploma in Music are not eligible to apply.
KVS Eligibility Criteria: Work Experience
A good year of experience in the teaching field is desired for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022. Aspirants after their master’s degree can apply for this recruitment. Make sure to meet the age limit described above as per the KVS recruitment 2022 notification.
KVS Nationality Criteria
For Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan there are no such nationality criteria. Indian who holds the educational qualification can apply for it also the children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
KVS Number of Attempts
There is no such limit to the number of attempts for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Examinations. Aspirants within the age limit can apply multiple times if eligible.
KVS Eligibility Criteria 2022– Important Points
- To ensure that all the relevant documents are mentioned for the KVS Eligibility Criteria.
- Learner’s Driving licenses and Ration Cards are not accepted as identity proof
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees/Government Servants claiming age relaxation shall have to produce a certificate in the format prescribed by the KVS.
- The signature on all the documents must be identical.
- Decisions made by the KVS will be final regarding the acceptance or rejection of the applications, eligibility criteria, penalty for false information, the conduct of examination(s), mode of selection, allotment of examination centers, selection and posting of the selected aspirant. No queries will be entertained by the officials.
KVS Apply Online 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2022 application form will be published soon. Aspirants can apply for the KVS PRT exams on the official website. The direct link to KVS Primary Teacher apply online will also be announced on the website for the aspirants. While applying for the KVS Primary Teacher Exam, it is important to keep in mind the step-by-step application process to avoid any last-minute errors. The process to fill out the KVS Application Online is described below:
- Get to the official website of KVS.
- Find the KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 link.
- Choose the KVS Apply Online button.
- Here Mobile Number can be used to fill out the Application Form of KVS.
- Now you need to Upload the needed Documents including a scanned copy of the Aadhar Card, Signature, and Photograph.
- Check the application form once and then submit the it.
- Pay KVS Application Fees for final submission.
To Attend Free Mock Tests for free, Register here
KVS Application Fee 2022
The aspirants have to pay the examination fee online through the link at the online application, the post wise examination fee based on the previous recruitment is given under, if there is any change this year, it will be updated here:
|Post Name||Applicable Fee|
|Primary Teacher||Rs. 1000/-|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Rs. 1000/-|
Note: Fee exemption will be provided to the aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen categories as per Govt. of India Rules)
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a golden opportunity for aspirants who dream of landing a job in the field of education. The applicants are advised to regularly check the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) official website for more information and keep up with the process of recruitment. The officials has released new notifications for similar teaching posts this year too. Download the Entri app to help you prepare for teacher eligibility tests like Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) with detailed study materials and easily comprehensible video lectures.