Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is expected to release the notification for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) in the early half of 2022 soon through their official website. LIC AAO is one of the most prestigious recruitment in the insurance sector because of the salary perks and other opportunities it provides. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the recruitment examination from the different parts of the country.
Candidates who are preparing for the LIC AAO examination 2022 need to make their preparation strategy and result-oriented to get better results. For this candidates who are preparing for the examination need to form the correct LIC AAO study plan. In this article, we are discussing the detailed LIC AAO 30 days study plan for making the preparation better. Following this, we assure you sure success in the upcoming LIC AAO 2022 and go through the LIC AAO 30 days study plan for better preparation.
LIC AAO 30 Days Study Plan 2022
The given below is a detailed study plan for 30 days that the candidates can follow so as to make their preparation more strategic and result-oriented.
|Days||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||General/Financial Awareness|
|1||Grammar Rules||Direction Sense||Important Formulae||History of Banking in India|
|2||Para jumbles||Alphanumeric Series||Simplification/Approximation||History of Insurance
|3||Mock test 1|
|4||Cloze test||Number ranking||Number ranking series||Indian and International Financial
|5||Revise Grammar Rules||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Average||Banking terms|
|6||Error Detection||Blood Relations||Ratio&Propotion||Money & Capital Market|
|8||Mock test 2|
|9||Reading Comprehension||Puzzles||Ages||Banking & Insurance
|10||Error Detection||Partnership||Partnership||Govt. Schemes|
|11||Mock test 3|
|12||Mock test 4|
|13||Revise Grammar Rules||Data Sufficiency||Profit& Loss||Insurance & Banking terms|
|14||Reading Comprehension||Coding and Decoding||Time &Distance||Laws and policies related to Bank and Insurance|
|15||Cloze test||Input-Output||Boats &Streams||Government Insurance Schemes|
|16||Sentence Improvement||Statement- Argument||DI -Table||Economic Policies|
|17||Error Detection||Statement- Assumption||DI- Line Graph||History of LIC and IRDAI|
|18||Sentence Connectors||Statement- Course Of Action||DI – Bar Graph||Budget and Five Year plans|
|19||Parajumbles||Data Sufficiency||Time & Work||International Organizations & Headquarters|
|20||Mock test 5|
|21||Parajumbles||Statement – Conclusion||DI-Pie Diagram||Financial Terms|
|22||Reading Comprehension||Data Sufficiency||Case Studies||Budget 2020|
|23||Mock test 6|
|24||Mock test 7|
|25||Practice||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Permuatation& Combination|
|26||Practice||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Probability|
|28||Practice||Puzzles& Seating Arrangement||Data Sufficiency|
|29||Mock test 8|
|30||Mock test 9|
LIC AAO Main Topics 2022
Candidates who are preparing for the LIC AAO exam 2022 need to cover the main topics for the examination. The given below are the main topics that the candidates need to follow as part of their exam preparation.
- Number System
- Quadratic Equation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Mixture & Allegation
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Boat and Streams
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cistern
- Permutation & Combination
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Quantity Based Questions
- Alphabet test
- Blood Relation
- Series Completion
- Direction & Distance
- Number Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Inference
- Statements and Course of action
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test
- Para jumbles
- Error Detection
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Connectors
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Verbal Ability
Insurance / Financial Awareness
- History of Banking
- History of Insurance Sector
- International Organizations and Headquarters
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Banking & Insurance Ombudsman
- Government Schemes
- Current affairs related to Banking and Insurance Sector
- Banking and Financial terms
- LIC and IRDAI history
- financial institutes, terminologies & derivations
LIC AAO Mock Test 2022
Mock tests are one of the most important and helpful exam preparation strategies that the candidates can follow so as to get good knowledge and ideas regarding the examination they are going to attempt. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests before attempting the main examination helps the candidates boost their confidence, get a complete idea regarding the examination, cover the imports topics, and also understand the difficulty of questions that can be anticipated for each stage of the examination. The given below is a list of the LIC AAO Mock tests that the candidates can take as part of their LOC AAO exam reparation 2022.
|Numerical Ability Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 1||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 2||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 3||Click Here|
LIC AAO Previous Question Paper
Solving previous year’s question papers will give the candidates an insight on what areas to focus more on. By solving them the candidates will know about their weak points and work harder to rectify them. It is requested to the candidate attempt and attempt the maximum number of previous year question papers available o that they can understand the repeating question pattern, the important topics from which the questions are asked and the difficulty level of the questions that can be expected for the examination. The given below are some of the previous year’s question papers that the candidates can use for their LIC AAO exam preparation 2022.
|Numerical Ability||Click Here|
|General English||Click Here|
|General Awareness||Click Here|
|Computer Knowledge||Click here!|
LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips 2022
LIC AAO is one of the most participated banking examinations in the country and candidates who are preparing for the examination must follow certain exam strategies and study plans to ensure scoring good marks in the examination. Here are some tips to keep in mind while preparing for LIC AAO 2022.
- Start studying the Fundamentals: The most important step while preparing for any exams is having a strong fundamental. Develop a strong fundamental on each topic by referring to a good book or watching any video classes. You can study the basics of the different topics from any reputed books or by watching our free Youtube videos.
- Daily Practice: “Continuous practice makes you a pro”. Keeping this in mind, we have prepared an unlimited number of topic-wise speed tests on various subjects. All you have to do is download the Entri app and start solving the questions until your dream becomes a reality. We have also provided free Pdfs of previous year question papers with solutions for your convenience. Analyzing the previous year’s papers helps you in having a clear idea about the exam pattern and toughness of the exam.
- Revision: Frequently revising what you have studied is really crucial. This will help you in memorizing the points easily. Write down the important points to be revised, including short tricks and formulas. For memorizing you can use some funny tricks also.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
- Learn The Steps To Solve Questions: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations.
- Develop Reading Habits: For the General Awareness section, you need extensive reading as this section needs one to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics. Candidates are requested to read newspapers daily as it is the main source of Current Affairs. Also, the candidates are requested to read a newspaper in their regional; language too.
- Make Notes: As you study, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision.
- Solve Practice Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2022
The given below is the detailed pattern for the LIC AAO recruitment 2022. Candidates who are appearing for the examination are requested to go through the complete details before appearing for the main examination.
LIC AAO Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
* English Language is of qualifying nature
LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Insurance and Financial
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||30||90||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|General Awareness||30||40||20 minutes|
|English Language(Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
* English Language is of qualifying nature
LIC AAO Job Profile
As the name suggests, the LIC AAO position involves administrative responsibilities. It is a desk job and the roles and responsibilities will slightly be different depending upon the department they work for. The various departments of LIC are as under:
- New Business
- Information Technology
- Marketing / Sales
- Policy Servicing
LIC AAO Roles & Responsibilities
- The AAO’s have to help the Administrative Officer or the head of the department in supervising the general functioning of the department.
- They have to perform any task given to them by the department head.
- The officers have to coordinate and communicate with other departments.
- They have to provide assistance to clients and customers whenever required.
- They have to research and formulate new schemes.
- Inspecting existing schemes and policies too is the job of LIC AAO’s. They have to look for any errors in the existing schemes.
- The Assistant Administrative Officers will also have to manage and file claims and settlements.
LIC AAO Books for Reference
Candidates who are preparing for the LIC AAO exam preparation can go through the best study materials that candidates can use for their LIC AAO Exam preparation 2022.
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC publication) by M K Pandey
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Varma
Financial / Insurance Awareness
For Insurance awareness, you can refer to the free PDFs available on the website of the Insurance Institute Of India. Some examples are,
- IC 38 /IC33(Life insurance)
- IC 34 (General insurance)
LIC AAO Exam notification details will be updated on this page, once it is announced on the official website. meanwhile, keep preparing and practicing the mock tests. Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation of banking and insurance exams. For the completion preparation, download the Entri app and start preparing.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations. You can also subscribe to our Youtube channel to avail the of free videos with high quality. For more details, download the Entri app and start studying.