Table of Contents
Every year LIC invites applications from eligible candidates towards the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Once the notification is out the candidates can fill the LIC AAO application form using the below-given instructions. LIC recruits the candidates for the Assistant Administrative Officer position across four streams, Legal, Actuarial, Rajabhasha, IT, and Charted Accountancy. The application dates will be updated once the official notification gets published.
LIC Assitant Administrative Officer examination is one of the best opportunities for the bank job aspirants to land on one. LIC AAO examination is conducted every year and is one of the most participated examinations in the country. Candidates who are waiting for LIC AAO Apply online need to know the complete details regarding the examination and post. Here in this article are the complete details that the candidates need to know about LIC AAO apply online 2023 and the LIC AAO Application form.
LIC AAO Application Form 2023
LIC AAO Apply Online 2023 Link has been activated on the official website of LIC. Candidates can simply click on the direct link given below and fill up the application form from 15th January 2023 to 31st January 2023. There is no need to visit the official website of LIC, as students can directly apply online from the direct link given below.
The step by step details for the LIC AAO online application form is listed below
- Candidates should visit the official website, Click Here
- In part 1 of the LIC online application form candidates should submit their details such as their name, parents’ name, date of birth, educational qualification, nationality, class of the community, contact details, etc.
- In part 2 of the application form, candidates have to submit their scanned photo and signature. All candidates should pay the required application fee to complete their registration.
LIC AAO Important Dates 2023
Interested candidates can check all the important dates related to LIC AAO Apply Online 2023 in the given table below.
|LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
|15th January 2023
|LIC AAO Apply Online Start Date
|15th January 2023
|Last Date To Apply for LIC AAO 2023
|31st January 2023
|LIC AAO Prelims Exam 2023
|17th & 20th February 2023 (Tentative)
LIC AAO Apply Online
Candidates who are wishing to appear for the LIC AAO examination can make their application through the official website of LIC. For making the application online, candidates need to follow certain steps, and given below are the steps that the candidates have to follow, so as to make the application for LIC AAO examination 2022.
Step 1: Go to the LIC Official Website @www.licindia.in.
Step 2: Click on Careers and you will find the Recruitment Advertisement of LIC AAO (Specialist) 2022 for making the application.
Step 3: Fill in the necessary information in the asked area. Cross-check the details that is been provided so that there is no mistake present.
Step 4: Submit the online application.
Step 5: Pay the application fees through the online payment gateway.
Step 6: Take a printout of the online application summary for reference.
LIC AAO Application Fees
The application fee for candidates from various categories are:
|Category of the candidates
|SC, ST, and PwBD
|Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges +
|Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- +
Transaction Charges + GST
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards,
Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
LIC AAO Documents to Submit
- Applicants have to put their left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. Then the scanned copy of the impression has to be uploaded.
- Details of the scanned copy are as follows: File type: jpg/jpeg. Dimensions must be 200 x 230 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height). File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB.
- A declaration statement must be written by the applicant in the English language on white paper with black ink. The file must be between 50 KB-100KB. It must not be in capital letters. The format of the file must be in .jpeg or .jpg.
- The signature uploaded and the signature on the call letter have to match, otherwise, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Handwritten declaration must not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The signature should be on white paper with black ink.
|Photograph of the candidate
|200 x 230 pixels
|20 kb–50 kb
|Signature of the candidate
|140 x 60 pixels
|10 kb-20 kb
|Left thumb impression
|240 x 240 pixels
|20 KB – 50 KB
|800 x 400 pixels
|50 KB – 100 KB
LIC AAO Handwritten Declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
LIC AAO Exam Centres
LIC AAO examination is one of the most-awaited and participated examinations in the country. Participants from various parts of the country appear for the examination. LIC AAO examination is conducted at various exam centers and the details regarding the exam centers are given below. Candidates who are preparing for the examination is requested to go through the table given below to find the most convenient exam location.
|LIC AAO Exam Centres
|Andaman and Nicobar
So these are the step-by-step procedure to apply online for the upcoming LIC Assistant Administrative Officers 2023 posts. The online application direct link activated on this page after the official notification for the LIC AAO Apply Online 2023, is announced by the LIC.