As we all are aware that LIC ADO Recruitment 2022 is expected to be released in the month of October. Aspirants can apply online for the Apprentice Development Officer post through the official link provided on this page. All the details regarding notification 2022 will be published on this page once the official notification has been released. Prior to applying, aspirants check the LIC ADO eligibility criteria, both age limit and educational qualification. Given below, we are sharing the details of LIC ADO Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Check Age Limit. Make sure you check out the LIC ADO eligibility including the LIC ADO age limit, LIC ADO educational qualification and also the LIC ADO nationality.
Prepare For The LIC ADO Exam Through Video Lesson, Download Entri.
LIC ADO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
ADO is a sales supervision job and will be required to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to the maximum number of persons. Apprentice Development Officers will have to undergo Theoretical and Field Sales Training during the probation period. The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three streams, namely, Agents Category, Employees Category, and Open Market Category. Agents Category is for an individual appointed or engaged by the Corporation for the purpose of soliciting or procuring insurance business including business relating to the continuance, renewal, or revival of policies of insurance pertaining to the Corporation; or An individual who has been appointed as an agent under the Life Insurance Corporation of India (Agents) Regulations, 2017. Employee Category means a confirmed whole-time salaried employee of the Corporation belonging to Class III. Others Category means the candidate from the open market.
LIC ADO 2022 Age
The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as of notification date i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1991 and no later than 01.05. 2000 (both days inclusive) as on 01.07.2021(Tentative).
The upper age limit (in completed years) as of 01.07.2021 of an applicant belonging to a group given below, shall not exceed the age mentioned below:-
|Member of a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe||35 years|
|Member of OBCs (other than those in creamy Layer||33 years|
|LIC Employee who is not a member of an SC or an ST or OBCs||42 years|
|LIC Employee who is a member of OBCs (other than those in the creamy layer)||45 years|
|LIC Employee who is a member of SC or ST||47 years|
|LIC Agent or Other than Agent (such as DSE/FSE) who is not a member of SC or ST or OBCs||40 years|
|LIC Agent or Other than Agent (such as DSE/FSE) who is a member of OBCs (Other than those in the creamy layer)||43 years|
|LIC Agent or Other than Agent (such as DSE/FSE) who is a member of an SC or an ST||45 years|
|Ex-serviceman||30, increased by the number of years of service in the armed forces subject to a maximum age of 45 years where he is a member of OBCs and, 47 years where he is a member of SC or ST and, Maximum of 42 years in other than SC, ST, OBC cases|
|All Others||30 years|
LIC ADO 2022 Education Qualification
Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfil the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered eligible. Also, candidates should note that Recognized Institution means an Institution as may be recognized by any State Government or the Central Government. Given below, you can check out the details of the LIC ADO 2022 Education Qualification.
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from the Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural areas shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose of the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Preference may be given to those applicants who have:
- Good knowledge of insurance marketing.
- Those who possess a Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
Experience Required For LIC ADO 2022
|Category||Rural Area||Urban Area|
|Agent Category||At Least 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post||At Least 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post|
|Employee Category||At least 5 years of experience as an agent or DSE/FSE.
Has brought a minimum of 5,00,000 net First Year Premium Income immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the financial years.
|At least 4 years of experience as an agent or DSE/FSE.
Has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 1,00,000/- on 50 lives₹ per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.
|Others||Those candidates will be given preference who have 2 years of experience in the Life Insurance Industry.||Those candidates will be given preference who have 2 years of experience in the Life Insurance Industry.|
How To Apply Online For LIC ADO 2022?
The key responsibility of apprentice development officers will be to appoint life insurance agents and help the agents sell the life insurance policies by giving them regular and apt training, Since the LIC ADO Recruitment is an annual nationwide recruitment aspirants can be well equipped regarding the LIC ADO application form download and application process before the release of the official notification. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for applying to the post of Apprentice development officer. Read carefully the steps mentioned below for LIC ADO Apply online 2022 process.
- Visit the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Candidates can scroll to the bottom of the page and search for the “careers tab”
- Search for the link displaying LIC ADO Notification 2021
- Check for LIC Apprentice development officer apply online process
- Complete the online registration process for the LIC Apprentice development officer exam by typing in the basic credentials of the candidates such as the candidate’s name, contact number, email id, etc
- After entering your basic details candidates can proceed to the next stage which will be uploading of their photograph and signature
- Applicants must upload their scanned photograph and signature to complete their registration process
- The dimensions of the photograph are 4.5cm*3.5cm, the size of the photograph should be between 20kb and 50kb and the size of the signature should be between 10kb and 20kb.
- The photograph being uploaded by the candidate must be a passport size photograph with a white background.
- Photograph and sign must be clear and legit
- Now you can proceed on to complete your educational qualification and academic details
- Candidates should verify and double-check all the information before submitting the application form.
- Once all the details are correctly entered candidates can check the preview of their application form.
- Candidates can proceed with the payment of the application fee after the preview
- The application will be considered valid only after the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online via debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- After the payment of the application fee and successful completion of the application process candidates will receive an email from the concerned authority stating their registration ID and password.
- For OBC and UR category – Rs 600
- For SC/ST category – Only intimation fee or Rs 50
- The application fee mentioned above is as per the data drawn from the previous year’s recruitment process
- However, any updates regarding the application fee shall be put up on this page as soon as the commission officially publishes the notification for the apprentice development officer examination.
LIC ADO Selection Process 2022
As we know the LIC Apprentice development takes place category-wise. Subjects for each category are different. Three different categories for which the apprentice development exam takes place are the open market category, employee category, and agent category. Whatever be the category candidates must score above the cutoff marks as released by the officials for each examination stage. The examination pattern for LIC ADO Exam 2022 will be announced along with the LIC ADO Notification 2022. The LIC ADO Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination date. However, we don’t expect much change in the pattern of the examination when compared to the previous years’ apprentice development officer exam pattern. Thorough knowledge regarding the examination pattern is one of the initial strategies the candidate should implement in order to crack the Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer exam.
LIC ADO 2022 Prelims Exam Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the LIC ADO Exam pattern according to the category to which they belong. Open Market Category is for any candidate who fulfils all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification released by the Life Insurance Corporation Of India. Agents Category is for Full-time Class III Salaried employees who are working at the Life Insurance Corporation Of India. Employee Category is for those candidates who are already working as LIC Agents who can apply for the post of Apprentice Development officers under the employee category.
LIC ADO 2022 Mains Exam Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates to the post of apprentice development officer amongst the candidates belonging to the open market category who have applied for the LIC ADO Exam 2022 will have to undergo a two-staged examination process consisting of the preliminary and mains examination followed by the interview round and medical test for those candidates who clear the online exams. The LIC ADO Mains exam 2022 will also be an online objective type examination. This exam will have a total of 150 questions that can be attempted by the candidates.
LIC ADO 2022 Interview Selection
The marks obtained by the candidates for the LIC ADO Prelims and mains exam will only be used for shortlisting the candidates. The final merit list of the LIC ADO Exam will be based on the performance of the candidates in the interview round. LIC ADO selection procedure consists of three stages and the last stage of the selection procedure is the interview which is the most important stage of this job vacancy posted by LIC. You have to prepare for the interview by taking into consideration one on one practice sessions available on our website helping thousands of government job aspirants from around the country.
Prepare For The LIC ADO Exam Through Mock Tests, Download Entri.
So, the LIC ADO eligibility criteria are given above, and if you are eligible to apply don’t miss an opportunity. Start your preparations today with Entri. Practice more mock tests and previous question papers to ensure your rank in the upcoming LIC ADO 2022.
Discussion about this post