Table of Contents
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) recruits candidates for the post of Apprentice Development Officer. Interested candidates and those preparing for exam 2022 can check this article to attempt LIC ADO online test series. The article also includes a practice set quiz for each subject included under the LIC ADO examinations. It also provides topic wise quiz for each topics under the subjects. Do no miss this opportunity to refer Entri materials as you prepare for the examination. Check out the details of the LIC ADO Free Mock Test 2022 – Online Test Series given below. You can download the LIC ADO mock test PDF and LIC ADO free test series from Entri given below.
LIC ADO Free Mock Test 2022
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look at the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000-hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC CPO exam, there’s no denying that completing LIC ADO mock test series can help you achieve better results. LIC ADO Mock test will have questions in exactly a similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve them within the same time limit. Solving a mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam. Check out the questions given below:-
1. If a man walks at 8m/s instead of 6m/s, he would have walked 5m more. Then, what is the actual distance traveled by him?
A) 10 m
B) 15 m
C) 20 m
D) 12 m
E) 18 m
2. A 7 metre long piece of cloth is cut into three smaller pieces. How long is the longest of the three pieces? Given that
Directions: In the following Two questions, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘A’ can be represented by 03, 44 etc., and ‘Q’ can be represented by 55, 78 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in questions
A) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
B) 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
C) 77, 85, 21, 13, 57, 20
D) 20, 85, 77, 21, 57, 13
3. After the accident, the nerves to her arm were damaged and so the muscles ____ through disuse.
4. The idea behind a capital adequacy ratio is that banking risk should be borne by
5. Two cars start from the opposite places of a main road, 150 km apart. First car runs for 25 km and takes a right turn and then runs 15 km. It then turns left and then runs for another 25 km and then takes the direction back to reach the main road. In the mean time, due to minor break down the other car has run only 35 km along the main road. What would be the distance between two cars at this point?
A) 80 km
B) 75 km
C) 85 km
D) 65 km
6. Let n be the number of different 5 digit numbers, divisible by 4 with the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, no digit being repeated in the numbers. What is the value of n?
D) None of these
7. Let n be the number of different 5 digit numbers, divisible by 4 with the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, no digit being repeated in the numbers. What is the value of n?
D) None of these
8. Point P is in which direction with respect to point Q?
I. Point T is in the north direction of point V which is in the east of point S.
II. Point S is in the south of point P which is midway points C and Q. Q is in north direction of point V.
A) Statement I alone is sufficient to answer.
B) Statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
C) Either Statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient to answer.
D) Both I and II together are not sufficient to answer.
E) Both I and II together are necessary to answer.
9. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
10. Which of the following terms matches closest with the ‘Family Floater’?
A) Health Insurance
B) Property Insurance
C) Accidental Injury
D) Consequential Loss
E) Marine Partial Loss
11. The Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2019 was introduced in Lok Sabha on July 5, 2019, by the Minister for Road Transports & Highways, Mr Nitin Gadkari. The Bill seeks to amend the ………….?
A) Motor Vehicles Act, 1908
B) Motor Vehicles Act, 1948
C) Motor Vehicles Act, 1968
D) Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
E) Motor Vehicles Act, 2008
12. A man buys an article for 10% less than its value and sells it for 10% more than its value. His gain or loss percent is:
A) no profit, no loss
B) 20% profit
C) less than 20% profit
D) more than 20% profit
13. What is the Principle of Insurance called under which insured must always try his level best to minimize the loss of his insured property, in case of uncertain events?
A) Mitigation of loss
B) Principle of Subrogation
C) Principle of Proximate Cause
D) Principle of Indemnity
E) Causa Proxima
14. Which of the following principles of Insurance tells that an insured may not be compensated by the insurance company in an amount exceeding the insured’s economic loss?
A) Insurable Interest
B) Utmost Good Faith
C) Principle of Contribution
D) Principle of Indemnity
E) Causa Proxima
15. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
LIC ADO 2022 Online Mock Test
It is important to take into consideration a proper LIC ADO exam strategy and a very perfect LIC ADO detailed exam plan in order to crack the entrance examination which will be conducted by the Life Insurance Corporation and given below we are sharing the most important specifications related to the mock test that will be necessary for you if you want to crack the entrance examination in your first try. We have specified the mock test for the preliminary and the main examination which will be conducted by the Life Insurance Corporation. You can check out the direct links in order to download the mock test.
Prelims Mock Test
The English language will be only of a qualifying nature. And, this will not be added with prelims marks. The mode of examination will be completely online for the Life Insurance corporation apprentice development officer examination. The questions asked for this exam will be of objective type Marks that the candidates will have to obtain for the English paper needs to be just qualifying in nature and will not be taken into consideration. Questions asked will be from three different sections namely reasoning, numerical ability and English sections. For the rest of the details related to the mock tests refer to the table given below:-
Mains Mock Test
The mains exam will be out of 150 marks. Candidates who clear the preliminary round will have to undergo the next stage of the selection process is the main examination. The main exam is different for various categories. The various categories include open market category, agents category, and employee category. Further details related to the mock tests have been tabulated below:-
|Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary
|Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector
Entri LIC ADO Mock Tests
Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits. Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations. Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject. By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.
Practice more and more test series online to improve your score. Also, attempt the sectional mocks for the English language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. Subscribe to Entri from the direct link available to get the latest Prelims and Mains Mock test series 2022.