Table of Contents
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued the official recruitment announcement for different exams in Maharashtra state services. Every year, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission comes up with a significant number of vacancies in the state government for different job positions. Applicants aspiring for Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ government jobs in Maharashtra should consider taking a look at the most recent Maharashtra public service commission i.e. MPSC recruitment 2022 notifications.
Upcoming Maharashtra State PSC Exams 2022
The table below shows the list of upcoming Maharashtra PSC exams. read the article completely to get more detailed information on each exam discussed in the below table.
|Exam||Starting Date||Last Date|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Exam||October 05, 2021||November 02, 2021.|
|MPSC Subordinate Services Exam||October 29, 2021||November 30, 2021|
|Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam||September 03, 2019||September 23, 2019|
|Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam||August 07, 2021||August 23, 2021|
|MPSC CDPO Exam||To be notified||To be notified|
|MPSC Group C Exam||December 22, 2021||January 11, 2022|
|Maharashtra Judiciary||To be notified||To be notified|
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2022
Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) organizes the Rajyaseva 2022 recruitment 2022 procedure for different job positions like Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner etc. This is a golden opportunity and candidates with suitable qualifications should not overlook it. Aspirants who want to join MPSC Rajyaseva services 2022 should read the important details in the below table.
|Registration date||5 Oct 2021 – 2 Nov 2021|
|Salary||₹56,100 – ₹177,500|
|Eligibility||· Graduation (law degree preferred more). Final year students can apply.
· must be a citizen of India
· Should be fluent in both spoken and written Marathi
· Must be Domicile of Maharashtra
|Prelims Exam date||23 Jan 2022|
|Application link||Click here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Prelims result date||March 2022|
|Mains exam date||May 07, 08, & 09, 2022|
|Marital status||Men who are wedded and have more than one spouse alive and women who are married to an individual already having another wife are unqualified for the exam. (unless exemption is given by governor)|
|Number of attempts||no number of attempt Limits|
|Age limit||· 19-38 years (without reservation)
· Backward Class- 43 years
· Ex-servicemen/ retired government official- 43 years (general), 48 years (backward class)
· Qualified Player- 43 years (general), 48 years (backward class)
· PWD- 45 years
(a candidate is entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial)
|Selection process||· Prelims exam
· Mains exam
· Interview/ personality test
If you wish to apply for the job positions such as DSP, ACP, etc. then you must make sure that you satisfy the given physical prerequisite. The minimum height for the DSP post is 165 cm for male candidates and 157 cm for female candidates.
MPSC Subordinate Services Exam 2022
MPSC Group B 2022-23 exam dates have been issued. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is presently organizing 2020 and 2021 staffing cycles. The exam is conducted for the positions of State Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector and Assistant Section Officer. This is the best opportunity for the natives of Maharashtra who are seeking a government job and have the health and capability to pass the physical test. Check the table below to know more details of the MPSC Subordinate Services Exam 2022
|Registration Date||29 Oct 2021 – 30 Nov 2021|
|Prelims exam date||26 Feb 2022|
|Mains exam date||
|Vacancies||· Police Sub Inspector (PSI)- 376
· Assistant Section Officer (ASO)- 100
· State Tax Inspector (STI)-190
· Total- 666
· Knowledge of Marathi
|Posts||· Police Sub Inspector (PSI)
· Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
· State Tax Inspector (STI)
|Application link||Click here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Selection process||· Preliminary examination
· Main examination
· physical exam only for PSI post
|Age limits||· ASO- 18-38 years (43 if reserved category)
· STI- 18-38 years (43 if reserved category)
· PSI- 19-31 years (34 if reserved category)
The job position of PSI has physical qualifications. Men must have a minimum height of 165 cm and a chest size of 79 cm. women must have a minimum height of 157cm.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Exam 2022
Maharashtra State Police has issued the notification for upcoming Maharashtra Police recruitment 2022 for vacant job positions of Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder, Driver etc. This is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are ready to prepare for written as well as physical test and is native to the state of Maharashtra. Go through the table given below for more details.
|Notification||Yet to be released|
|Eligibility||· must be a citizen of India
· Should be a domicile of Maharashtra
· Constable: Applicants must have passed in SSC / HSC (Plus Two) exam or should possess an equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
· Sub-Inspector: The applicant should have a Degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized College / Institution affiliated with a recognized University.
|Age limit||· Constable: 18-28
· Sub–inspector: 19-28
|Age relaxation||· OBC- 3 years
· SC/ST- 5 years
|Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility||· For men, the minimum height is 165 cm and the chest size should be 79 for normal and 84 for expanded. Females should have 155 cm minimum height.|
|Dates||Yet to be announced|
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2022
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2022 recruitment has commenced. Online application Form exam can be submitted till 20th April 2022. Candidates who are interested and possess all the necessary qualifications should apply and not forgo this golden opportunity. Examine the table below for all the necessary details.
|Educational qualification||· Housekeeper- +2
· Dresser- +2
· Store Guard- +2
· Laboratory Scientist- graduate
· Laboratory Assistant- graduate
· X-Ray Technician – graduate
· Blood Bank Technician- graduate
· Librarian- graduate
|Application date||1st April 2022 -20th April 2022|
|Eligibility||· Knowledge of Marathi is mandatory
· Should be a citizen of India
· Should be a domicile of state of Maharashtra
|Age limit||18-38 years|
|Salary||Rs. 39100-15600 GP Rs. 5400|
|Selection Process||· Written exam
· Document verification
|Official website||Click here|
MPSC CDPO Exam 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is organising the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) examination for the Maharashtra Department of Women and Child Development for the year 2022 like every previous year. The commission is conducting recruitment by the Maharashtra CDPO exam for the Group B posts like Inspector, DWCD officer, lecturer, superintendent etc. Vacancies will be notified by Maharashtra public service commission soon. Check the table given below to know more details.
|Dates||Yet to be notified|
|Selection process||· Written exam
|Medium of question paper||English and Marathi|
|Age limit||18- 38 years (45 for PWD and 43 if any other reserved category)|
|Payscale||INR 9300 – 34800|
|Grade pay||INR 4800|
|Official site||Click here|
|Eligibility||· must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Law, Social Work, Psychology, Home Science, or Nutrition from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
· Should be able to speak and write Marathi
· must be an Indian citizen.
· should be required to have Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
|Number of attempts||· general -6
· SC/ST – no limit
· OBC- 9
|Vacancies||· Yet to be notified|
MPSC Group C Exam 2022
Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) has released the prelims exam date for the Group C posts recruitment for the year 2022. Aspirants who are interested in the Group C posts must submit the online applications and start their preparation for the said exam. Necessary details are given in the table below.
|Online Application commenced||December 22, 2021|
|Last date to apply online||January 31, 2022|
|Selection Procedure||· Prelims Exam
· Mains Exam
· Personal Interview
|Prelims exam||April 03, 2022|
|Vacancies and posts||· Industry Inspector (Group C)- 103
· Deputy Inspector, State Excise- 114
· Technical Assistant- 14
· Tax Assistant – 117
· Clerk Typist- 552 (473 Marathi, 79 English)
· Total- 900
|Mains Exam (Combined Paper I)||April 03, 2022|
|Mains Exam -Clerk- Typist Paper II||August 13, 2022|
|Mains Exam Dates for Deputy Inspector Paper II||August 20, 2022|
|Mains Exam Date for Tax Asst Paper II||August 27, 2022|
|Mains Exam Dates for Technical Asst Paper II||August 10, 2022|
|Mains Exam Dates for Industry Inspector Paper II||August 17, 2022|
|Salary||· Tax Assistant- ₹25,500- ₹81,100
· Clerk Typist- ₹19,900- ₹63,900
|Official notification||Click here|
|Eligibility||· must be able to read, speak, and write the Marathi language
· must be a citizen of Indian origin
· required to have Maharashtra Domicile Certificate.
· must hold a degree from Government recognized Universities or possess an equivalent qualification
· Final year aspirants are also eligible for the exam.
|Number of attempts||· General category- 6
· SC/ST category- unlimited
· OBC category- 9
|Age limit||· Deputy Inspector, State Excise- 18 to 38 years (43 for reserved categories)
· Tax assistant- 18 to 38 years (43 for reserved categories)
· Clerk-Typist- 19 to 38 years (43 for reserved categories)
· proficient players- 18- 43 years
· ex-servicemen- 18- 43 years
· PWD – 18- 45 years
- Candidates applying for Group C- Deputy Inspector should have some minimum physical credentials and academic qualifications. Physical eligibility prerequisite is not essential for other job positions described above. The minimum height for the job position of Deputy Inspector is 165 cm for male applicants and 155 cm for female applicants. Male applicants must have a chest size of 79 cm with a minimum of 5 cm expansion. The minimum weight of female applicants is 50 kg.
- For the Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) Group C-Tax Assistant and Clerk-Typist recruitment 2022, it is essential to have a typing qualification along with the above described educational qualification. Typing qualification is not required for the post of Deputy Inspector or any other posts like that.
Maharashtra Judiciary Exams 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is organising the Maharashtra Judiciary exam 2022 to recruit suitable aspirants for different job positions like Civil Judge at District Court across the state of Maharashtra. Check out the table below for detailed information.
|Application commencement||December 24, 2021|
|Last date for online application submission||January 17, 2022|
|Notification||Yet to be announced|
|Posts||· Civil Judge Junior Division
· Judicial Magistrate.
|Preliminary exam||March 12, 2022|
|Mains exam||July 02, 2022|
|Eligibility||· Candidates should have the ability to read and comprehend the Marathi language and also should have the ability and talent to translate English to Marathi and vice versa.
· For the law Attorneys who wish to submit their application for the MPSC Civil Judge exam 2022, the age limits are 21-35 years (40 for reserved categories). Applicants must possess a legal practice of a minimum of 3 years as a lawyer, Attorney, or Advocate in the Mumbai High Court or a subordinate district court of the state.
· Law graduates who wish to submit their application for the Maharashtra Judiciary exam 2022 should be within the age range of 21-25 years of age (30 years for the reserved category). Applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% in their qualifying examination or should have passed a Post-graduation degree in law with a minimum of 55% marks.
· High court staff who wish to submit their application for other posts like that of the Civil Judge must be within the age limit of 21-45 years and must have graduation from a recognised university (50 years for reserved category)
|Number of attempts||General category- 6
SC/ST Category- No Limit
OBC Category- 9
|Salary||INR 27,700/- to INR 44,770/-|
There are many posts to be declared yet other than the ones discussed in the above article. Visit the official site regularly for keeping up with latest notifications. Download the Entri app to keep yourself updated on the notifications, exam dates, syllabi etc and to attend video lectures and attempt mock tests.