Table of Contents
MP Jail Prahari Books 2021: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has put forward the declaration for selecting the eligible candidates for the post of MP Jail Prahari. Recruitment is a transparent process. The candidates who applied for the post should be aware of the recruitment process. The recruitment will be based on the written examination and the physical eligibility test. As this is a government post with an attractive salary, there is a large number of candidates who have applied for the post. The candidates can visit the official website for more information. The official website address: www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Books play a very essential role in the process of preparation for the upcoming MP Jail Prahari examination 2021. The candidates should be very keen on selecting the apt books for the preparation. The study material plays an important part while forming the preparation strategy. To start the preparation for the examination, the candidates should collect all the important book according to the syllabus. They should practice with the available previous year question paper to score better marks. The candidates who are preparing for the upcoming MP Jail Prahari examination can go through this page to find MP Jail Prahari Books, Jail Prahari Hindi Books which will help them to do the best performance.
MP Jail Prahari Books 2021
Choosing the right book can enhance the potential of the candidates. The MP Jail Prahari examination 2021 has different divisions in the syllabus and the exam pattern is quite different from other competitive examination. The syllabus comprises varied subjects given below:
- The General Science
- General Knowledge
- The General Hindi
- General English
- The General Mathematics
The examination will be conducted for 2 hours and the total marks awarded will be 100. Respectively, every question bears one mark and there will be no negative points. To cover these topics, the candidates are supposed to choose the right materials and books. The syllabus is not too vast so it is easy to analyse the topics and to get an overall understanding of the given topics. This page can help the candidates to locate the apt books for the preparation. Candidates can check out for MP Jail Prahari book pdf download on the official website.
The MP Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus has several subjects involved. The subjects are General Knowledge, Hindi, English, Mathematics, and General Science. It is notably necessary to have accurate books to have useful preparation. Separately, the subjects in the test have the book that is best advised. Here is the list of some of these books in the schedule given here.
MP Jail Prahari Exam 2021: Best Books
- For General Hindi paper candidates can use Samaanya Hindi under the publication of Lucent’s publishers
- General English Paper, candidates can refer to Perfect Competitive English published by V K Sinha
- For General Science Paper, candidates can refer to Samaanya Vigyan Lucent’s
- The General Mathematics paper, the candidates are advised to have a thorough knowledge from the book Naveen Ankganith authored by R S Agrawal
- For the General Knowledge paper, candidates can utilise Madhya Pradesh Samaanya Gyan written by Mukesh Maheshwari
- For an informative Question bank, candidates can use Madhya Pradesh Vastnishth Prashna Sanghraha co-authored by Kumar Arvind & Ravi Shankar Tiwari
Books for General English
The candidates are advised to have a command of the language. The candidates should enrich the knowledge by increasing the proficiency in the language. The books which can help the candidates to have a command over the language are as follows:
- Objective General English written by S.P Bakshi and published by Arihant Publications
- Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams under the publications of Disha publications
- Word Power Made Easy authored by Norman Lewis under Goyal Publishers
- Wren & Martin’s English Grammar and Composition (High School Level) written by. Chand under S Chand Publishing, this book is part of Regular edition
Books for General Hindi
The candidates can use the below-mentioned Jail Prahari Hindi books as reference for the General Hindi section.
- Vastunisth Samanya Hindi for Competitive Examinations which is authored and brought by Vijay Bihari, published by the BSC
- Samanya Hindi Book co-authored by Lalit Vats and Reshma Sultan under Exam cart publications
- Vastunisth Samanya Hindi For Competitive Examinations which is produced by S. Aggarwal S. Chand
- Hindi Bhasha All Exams Questions Paper Leak Complete Book 2021 under the publication house of Exam Cart Publication.
Books for General Mathematics
The candidates can use the below-mentioned books to improve the skill in mathematics.
- Numerical Ability and Quantitative Aptitude authored by K. Mittal under Galgotia publications
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths written by Tyra under BSC Publications
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic authored by Rajesh Verma under Arihant publication
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations authored by S. Aggarwal S. Chand publications
Books for General Knowledge
- 14000 + Objective Questions – General Studies are written by Manohar Pandey under Arihant publication
- Vinay Karna under Lucent’s publication brought forward Lucent’s General Knowledge
- General Knowledge for Competitive Exams under Disha publication
- Authored by Manohar Pandey under Arihant publications, The General Knowledge 2021
Books for General Science
- Magbook General Science 2021 under Arihant publication
- The General Science Ravi Bhusan under Lucent’s publication
- Encyclopedia of General Science for General Competitions which is the publication by Arihant publication
- General Science for UPSC and State Civil Services Examinations which has been brought by the Cengage publication
Candidates can check out for Jail Prahari Hindi books and MP Jail Prahari book 2021 pdf download on the official website.
Unlike preparing for the government exams by piling up books, you can choose alternative ways too. Download an online platform like Entri App to learn quicker and smarter. Entri App provides crisp and east notes with updated study materials which enable the users to learn better and faster. Other than checking for the right information in the whole book, you can see the information within a click. Try Entri App and start your smart study plan today!
|MP Jail Prahari Exam Information Links|
|MP Jail Prahari Notification||MP Jail Prahari Mock Test|
|MP Jail Prahari Syllabus||MP Jail Prahari Video Course|
|MP Jail Prahari Application Form||MP Jail Prahari Study Materials|
|MP Jail Prahari Exam date||MP Jail Prahari Interview Questions|
|MP Jail Prahari Admit Card||MP Jail Prahari Job Profile|
|MP Jail Prahari Study Plan||MP Jail Prahari Salary|
|MP Jail Prahari Previous Question papers|
|MP Jail Prahari Vacancy||MP Jail Prahari Result|
|MP Jail Prahari Eligibility Criteria||MP Jail Prahari Cutoff|
|MP Jail Prahari Selection Process||MP Jail Prahari Exam Analysis|
|MP Jail Prahari Answer key|