Since MP Police Constable examination is around the corner, it is high time that the aspirants start preparing for the examination. This year, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will conduct MP Police Constable Recruitment in three prominent stages. Out of this, the written examination is the first one, followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement test (PMT) of the candidate. Here in this article we provide to you a quick MP Police Constable Mock Test 2021 for practice.
MP Police Constable Mock Test 2021
In the journey to achieve success, it is important for an aspirant to take up as many MP Police Constable mock tests MP Police Constable test series, MP Police Constable Online Test, as possible. By doing so, the candidate can improve the success rate with achieving a sense of familiarity in the questions asked. All the candidates who wish to appear for the MP Police Constable examination are advised to take up mock tests, before actually facing the examination. A mock test can help a candidate measure his/her learning. It can also provide hints about the possible areas of improvement.
MP Police Constable Mock Test
- Seen through a mirror; the arms of a clock show 2:30. The actual time is
2. Which of the following States is in the south of Madhya Pradesh?
3.The zonal office of West Central Railway is situated at
4. Who was the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh at the time of Bhopal Gas Tragedy?
- Digvijay Singh
- Uma Bharti
- Arjun Singh
- Shiv Raj Singh
5. Pointing to a woman a man says, “Her mother’s mother is the mother of my father”. How is the man related to that woman?
- Maternal cousin
6. Study the given statement and select the alternative which best represents the statement; “Ravi is illiterate, therefore he cannot write.” Thus we can say that
- only some of the literate persons can write
- all illiterate persons cannot write
- some literate persons also cannot write
- None of the above
7. Statements: I. Water boils at 100 °C. II. Water freezes into ice at 0 °C.
Conclusion: Water boils at low pressure and low temperature. The conclusion drawn is
- either true or false
8. MICR, the full form of which is _____, is a technology which allows machines to read and process cheques
- Magnetic Ink Code Recognition
- Magnetic Ink Colour Recognition
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- Mini Ink Character Recognition
9. India’s two seasonal winds namely northeast monsoon and southwest monsoon are called as _____and ____ respectively.
- Spring monsoon, Autumn monsoon
- Winter monsoon, summer monsoon
- Autumn monsoon, Spring monsoon
- Summer monsoon, Winter monsoon
10. In which year was Akbar born?
11. Who wrote “History of Dharmasastra”?
- Zakir Hussain
- Rajendra Prasad
- Dhondo Keshav Karve
- Pandurang Vaman Kane
12. Complete the series choosing the missing number: 512, 64, 16, 8, 8, 16, ____
13. Four cards are drawn from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability that all the diamonds?
- 13C4/ 52C4
- 13C2/ 52C2
- 13C4/ 26C4
- 13C2/ 26C4
14.Who was the first woman to be awarded the Bharat Ratna?
- Aruna Asaf Ali
- MS Subbulakshmi
- Indira Gandhi
- Mother Teresa
15. Which one of these is not a category of Public debt of Union Government of India?
- Internal Debt
- External Debt
- Other Liabilities
- Bad debt
16. Pandit Jasraj sings in this style of music
17. Select the option, which is the logical equivalent of the statement given below:
If you practice, then you can sing well.
- If you do not practice, then you cannot sing well.
- If you cannot sing well, then you didn’t practice.
- If you sing well, then you must have practiced.
- None of the above
18. A and B are planning to meet each other after office. A can leave office between 5:30 to 6:00 while B can leave office only after 6:00. A takes 1 hour by bus or 30 mins by cab to reach the meeting point whereas B takes 30 min by bus and 15 min by cab to reach the same. B knows that A will leave at 6 but doesn’t know which conveyance he would be taking. How late can B start from office and which conveyance should he take such that he minimizes on his travel timr and yet is not late?
- 6:00, Bus / 6:00
- 6:00, Cab / 6:00
- 6:15, Bus / 6:15
- 6:15, Cab / 6:15
19. Which is the highest peak of Madhya Pradesh?
20. What is the day on 31st October 2008?
Hope you had a great time solving the mock test! Subscribe to Entri today itself for more of practice papers, previous questions, crash courses, mock tests and study cards. We provide you a customized learning experience that is best suited for your study habits. The expert tutors in Entri will help you identify your weak zones and help to build you’re your confidence. So, what are you waiting for? Download the App today itself!
|MP Police Constable Exam Information Links|
|MP Police Constable Syllabus||MP Police Constable Notification|
|MP Police Constable Exam date||MP Police Constable Video Course|
|MP Police Constable Application Form||MP Police Constable Study Materials|
|MP Police Constable Vacancy||
MP Police Constable Interview Questions
|MP Police Constable Admit Card||MP Police Constable Job Profile|
|MP Police Constable Study Plan||MP Police Constable Salary|
|MP Police Constable Previous Question papers|
|MP Police Constable Best books||MP Police Constable Result|
|MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria||MP Police Constable Cutoff|
|MP Police Constable Selection Process||MP Police Constable Exam Analysis|
|MP Police Constable Answer key|