The Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board has published the eligibility criteria for the post of MP Police SI, MP SI Eligibility Criteria 2021. All the interested candidates who have applied for the above-mentioned post must validate that they have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. All those candidates who don’t adhere completely to the MP Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2021 will be declared ineligible from applying to this post. The officials have also put forward many age reservations and relaxations in the eligibility criteria for specific candidates belonging to the reserved categories. The relaxations just mentioned must adhere to the regulations and norms of the Government Of Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants can check all the important details with regards to the MP SI eligibility criteria 2021, MP Police SI qualification from this article.
Age Limit for MP SI
- The minimum age limit for the aspirants applying for this post must be 18 years.’
- The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for this post should be 33 years
- Relaxations in age are applicable as per government norms which are given below.
|Category||Gazzettes/Excecutives||3rd/ 4th standard|
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
MP Police SI Qualification
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary education
- Experience in ITI for two years from NCVT/ SCVT for the given vocations
- Electronic mechanic
- Instrument mechanic
- Technician power electronics
- Mechanic radio and TV
- Mechanic computer hardware
- Information technology
- Information computer technology
- Three years diploma in AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD recognized institutions
- 4 years btech from a recognized university/ institution.
- Typing knowledge in hindi and english on computer
- The candidate applying must be an Indian citizen
Number Of Attempts
- Maximum number of attempt that can be given by the candidate is not set by the official board
- Candidates can attend how much ever times possible before attaining the maximum age limit
Physical Measurement Evaluation
|UR, SC, OBC||Male||81 cm (Expansion – 5 cm)||168 cm|
|ST||Male||76 cm (Expansion – 5 cm)||160 cm|
- Knock knee, flat foot and vision disability can disqualify the candidate in the assessment
- Candidates should be fit medically. Physically handicapped candidates will not be qualified
- Those candidates having 2/ more children and any one amongst them born after 26th January 2001 cannot apply for the post.
- For approval to the candidates to avail reservations for the reserved category of Madhya Pradesh, they must produce a proof that they are domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- Maximum age relaxation provided cannot exceed 38 years
Candidates can check out details regarding MP Police SI qualification, MP SI age limit for general category on the official website.
We hope that this was helpful to you. For more such information regarding MP Police SI details subscribe and stay tuned to entri