The Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) had earlier released a recruitment notification citing vacancies to the posts of MP Police SI (Sub-inspector). In this article we will exclusively deal on how to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021, MP Police Apply Online 2021. The process of applying for the post of MP Police Sub-inspector started on January 8, 2021. All the aspirants can apply for this post via their official website i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html. Applicants can log in to the website for which login credentials of one’s own is necessary. After entering the login credentials and basic information one can proceed to the process of filling the application form.
After proceeding to the process of filling the application form candidates will have to upload various educational and other documents which might be asked for. Aspirants must note that they might have to resize the size of their documents and photograph by cropping to the appropriate size. All the applicants should also note that the last date for the submission of application form is declared as 22nd January 2021. For more information on how to apply online for MP Police SI 2021, MP Police online form 2021, MP Police form last date 2021 you can read the complete article given below.
Instructions to MP Police Apply Online 2021?
The candidates must make special note of the fact that they cannot correct any mistakes in the application form once the form is submitted. Given below are the instructions to apply correctly for MP Police Apply Online 2021.
- Go to the official webportal of MP Police http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
- From the homepage select the tab displayed as “recruitment”
- If they prompt you to write any information, enter your login credentials, register yourself first in the website if you do not possess a login id.
- Fill in the application form precisely and very before you submit the application form.
- Now you will be asked to remit the application fee. Pay the application fee via any payment option available in the web portal.
- You can now download the application form and save it for future references.
MP Police Apply Online – Application Form
In order to complete the application process each candidate has to pay a fixed amount of money. Once the candidates have filled the MP Police application form and then cross checked and verified all the information they will have to pay the application fee, via any online means available in the web portal. All the aspirants has the provision to pay their examination fee from 8th January 2021 to 27th January 2021. The various online payment modes include net banking, debit or credit card etc. Candidates should also make a note of the fact to collect the receipt of the fee paid once the application process is completed. Application fee required to be remitted by various categories is given below.
MP Police Application Form: Application Fee for Paper I
- General Category – INR 500
- SC/ ST/ OBC Category – INR 250
- Fee for using online portal – INR 76
MP Police Application Form: Application Fee for Paper II
- General Category – INR 700
- SC/ ST/ OBC Category – INR 350
- Fee for using online portal – INR 70
Hope you are now clear on the process for applying to the MP Police SI Recruitment 2021. For more such updates and notifications,stay tuned to entri.