Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had released the notification No. 02 / 2019 for recruitment against 37 Assistant Director vacancies on 01 November 2019 at its official website, mppsc.nic.in. As per the MPPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Notification released, the advertised vacancies are in Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Department. Applications were invited by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) for the post of Assistant Director of Agriculture (A.D.A) in MP Agriculture department in the end of 2019.
|MPPSC ADA Assistant Director Agriculture 2022|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director Agriculture (ADA)|
|No. Of Vacancy||37|
|Exam Date||23 January 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vacancy for Assistant Director Agriculture (ADA)
There are total of 37 vacancies for the post of Assistant Director Agriculture (ADA).
General -17 Posts
OBC – 09 Posts
EWS – 04 Posts
SC – 05 Posts
ST – 02 Posts
ADA Assistant Director Agriculture Salary
The salary of an ADA is 50 thousand+ INR. Grade pay is different for the adas’ of different Indian states. It ranges from 54,000.00 INR to 56,000.00 INR for a new employee.
ADA Assistant Director Agriculture Grade Pay
A assistant director of agriculture has a starting salary of 5610 INR. The adas’ of various Indian states have variable grade pay. The starting compensation is $5400. Gradually, the amount of grade pay rises.
Candidates selected for Assistant Directors post through MPPSC Notification 2019 will be paid emolument in the scale of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month with a grade pay of Rs. 5,400.
MPPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Online Application 2022
Through the online mode only, the authorities of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will accept the Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Director Agriculture Application Form from the candidates. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online.
How to Apply Online for MPPSC Assistant Director Agriculture
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting MPPSC Assistant Director Online form:
- The MPPSC Assistant Director Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”