Table of Contents
Entrance examinations are the standard way to test aspirant’s capability. These Entrance exams are found almost in every field. Some take months to practice while others demand years of practice. Today we are going to discuss about one such paper i.e., MPPSC Assistant Manager. It is considered to be one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Let us know briefly about the exam first and then we shall proceed to discuss about the Study Plan for the same.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||63||To be Announced|
|Starting for online applications||16th July 2021||To be Announced|
|Deadline for online applications||15th August 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||10th October, 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Date||24th October,2021||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Online Exam + Interview|
The aspirants can easily crack the MPPSC Assistant Manager 2022 examination. It is really not hefty as far as aspirants are extremely determined to crack it.
Understand the entire Exam Pattern and Syllabus thoroughly.
The first stepping stone towards success is knowing what to study. The right guide can proceed to the right track. (Entri is the best and right guide to take you to the right track.)
Preparing without understanding the Exam pattern and syllabus can cause severe loss of time.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
- This exam consists of two parts.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 40% (30% for reserved categories) for both parts.
- 3 marks shall be rewarded for every correct answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer
- The details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus for the MPPSC Assistant Manager shall be released separately.
Exam Syllabus 2022
The topics that are included in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 for each subject are as follows:
|Public Health||· Adverse Drug Events Reporting.
· Antibiotic Resistance.
· Bioterrorism and Disaster Medicine.
· Coronavirus (COVID-19)
· Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Diseases.
· Exercise and Sports Medicine.
|Hospital Management||· Quality Management in Hospital Departments
· Modelling and Analyzing Hospital Surgery Operations Management
· The management and leadership of nurse managers in top positions within the health care
· Postoperative pain management
· Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case management
· Nursing management
· In the Wake of the General Hospital
· On the Design and Evaluation of an eHealth System for Management of Patients in Out-of-Hospital Care
· Management information systems in process-oriented healthcare organizations
· Facilities Management and Health Care at Home
· System for Predictive Life Cycle Management of Buildings and Infrastructures
· Managing Medical Emergency Calls
· Budgetary Control in Public Health Care – A Study about Perceptions of Budgetary Control among Clinical Directors.
Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed. Taking the practice in strategic way is the key for the optimal performance in MPPSC Assistant Manager.
Build a Battle Plan for preparation.
- Build a good timetable and follow it religiously.
- Systematic study is more crucial than the random conceptual study.
- Analyze the topic you are weak on, and start working on that particular topic.
- While studying, jot down the important points to revise during the exams
Revise Up to Date
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally but what you do consistently.
- Whatever is studied, should be overhauled by the end of the day, week and month.
- Without prior revision, it is really hefty to crack the examination.
- Revision makes you perfect in all the topics.
- Perform self-assigned tests, once each topic is finished studying.
Practice through mock tests” Practice makes the man Perfect”
- Answering previous year question papers can give you an idea of the type of questions asked by the MPPSC Assistant Manager.
- Helps you assess your own preparation level well in advance. In addition, you can time your answers optimally. It also helps you know how much time you can spend on each question.
- Do not give up if you have failed in mock tests.
- Don’t think about the final paper, the MPPSC Assistant Manager, focus on doing better in next test. It’s a gradual process to improvement till the final day of the exam.
Points to be avoided in Study plan
- Inconsistency in studies. Maintain some hours to study daily and follow it religiously. Be up to date in all that you study.
- Stay away from Social media. Get rid of all the distractions like TV, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. All these distractions can be addictions also.
- Avoid unnecessary outing with friends and families.
Hard work and passion
Finally, you must work hard with a passion and perseverance and think of your dream. So buck up, study hard, will yourself to go that extra mile. Do not think exams as a burden but as a golden opportunity to improve and show your talent and intelligence.
Sum up of the important steps to conquer the MPPSC Assistant Manager exam
- Study as per exam pattern
- Source wisely
- Time management
- Focus on each topic
- Have goals
- Practice mock test papers
- Have dedication and passion
- Keep yourself physically and mentally fit
You can prepare your best with Entri, as it is the excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”