Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is about to conduct MPPSC State Services Mains Exam in 2021 for the recruitment of vacancies in Civil Posts. Candidates who were wishing to apply for the post can start their preparation by today itself. MPPSC State Service Exam will help the applicants to get the job for Sub Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Superintendent, District Jail, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer (Group B), Assistant Director, Assistant Director, District Supply Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO), etc. This article shares the details of MPPSC Notification 2021, MPPSC Exam Dates, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria.
MPPSC Notification 2021
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be recruiting people in various vacancies for the year 2021 very soon. MPPSC has released the notification for various vacancies for the year 2021 on 29th December 2020. A total of 235 vacancies are available for the people to apply from. You can easily apply for the recruitment notification starting from January 11th 2021 to February 10th 2021. The preliminary examinations will be conducted from 11th April 2021. The candidates can submit their application by going to the official website of MPPSC.
MPPSC 2021 Notification – Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||January 11, 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||February 10, 2021|
|Release Date of MPPSC Admit Card||April 2021|
|MPPSC Prelims Exam Date||April 11, 2021|
|MPPSC Prelims 2021 Result Date||May 2021|
|MPPSC Mains Exam Date||August 2021|
|MPPSC Mains Result Date||October 2021|
MPPSC 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 and 40 years of age are eligible to apply for the post.
Educational Qualification: candidate should possess a degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
MPPSC 2021 Notification – Application Procedure
The interested candidates can apply for the post through MPPSC online portal in the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Apply online on the website for MPPSC Exam 2021 Registration. Before filling up the MPPSC registration, read the official notification, latest MPPSC news and instructions provided in the website.
The step by step procedure to apply for MPPSC recruitment 2021 is given below in the following list-
- Step 1: Apply online on website mponline.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on MPPSC under Application
- Step 3: Click on MPPSC under Application.
- Step 4: Click on the APPLY ONLINE button.
- Step 5: Read the agreement, and click on the I Agree button.
- Step 6: Fill the application form with personal details, educational qualifications and upload the documents like photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Check the application form carefully before submission and click on “Submit”
- Step 8: Check the form once again, note down the application number and click on Payment, if any changes need to be made click on back.
- Step 9: Select the mode of payment and click on Go.
MPPSC Exam 2021 – Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MPPSC state service 2021 consist of a three-tier selection procedure including preliminary and mains exam and interview test. Candidates can also check out MPPSC pre 2020 exam pattern, MPPSC information, MPPSC latest news, and MPPSC requirement.
Preliminary examination pattern
The MPPSC pre exam comprises of two compulsory papers with objective type questions. The first paper will be on General Studies and the second paper will be on Aptitude Paper. No negative marking will be done in the Examination.
|1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|2||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
Mains examination pattern
This examination consists of 6 papers like General Study 1, 2, 3, 4, General Hindi and Essay Writing.
|1||General Study-I||03 Hours||300|
|2||General Study-II||03 Hours||300|
|3||General Study-III||03 Hours||300|
|4||General Study-IV||03 Hours||300|
|5||General Hindi||02 Hours||200|
|6||Essay writing||02 Hours||100|
The interview is the benchmark for the selection of applicants to the final merit list. The interview stage is of total 175 marks and these marks are really important for the final merit list.
Final Merit list
The final list is prepared by adding all the scores obtained in the Mains and Interview Examination by the candidate.
Final Merit list
MPPSC State Service 2021 – Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus for Prelims and Mains are different. Check out the given syllabus for your preparations.
First paper: General Studies
1. General Science and Environment Questions (Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change) will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience that a well-educated person with no special study of any particular scientific discipline can answer easily.
2. Current Events of National & International Importance
3. History of India and Independent India will have questions related to social, economic and political aspects. Also, Questions on the Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India will be included.
4. (a) Geography of India questions relating to Physical, social and economic geography including questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural resources plus questions concerning the demography and census of India.
(b) General Geographical awareness of the world.
5. Indian Polity and Economy
Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
6. Sports questions of games and sports tournaments, Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia and the World.
7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
Questions regarding the development of Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh will be asked. Including questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., the Contribution of important dynasties in the History & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, plus questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
8. Polity and Economy of M.P.
Details of the political system, Political parties and elections, Panchayati Raj, Social system and sustainable economic development of M.P. Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P questions also included.
9. Information and Communication Technology
Questions concerning characteristics uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber-crime.
10. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
11. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
Second Paper: General Aptitude Test
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude, etc. – Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
MPPSC 2021 – MPPSC Mains Exam Syllabus
The mains examination will also be a written exam, which comprises seven papers.
MPPSC State Service Exam 2021: Mains Examination Pattern
Written Examination – Seven papers of conventional essay type questions will be included in the written examination details as given below: –
(a) Compulsory Papers
Paper I General Studies, Paper II General Studies and Paper III General Hindi are compulsory papers.
(b) Optional Papers
The optional papers are Paper IV, V, VI and VII. The candidates are required to select any two subjects from the list and each subject will have two papers.
List of Optional Papers for Main Examination:-
|02||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|12||Commerce & Accountancy|
|17||Political Science and International Relations|
|20||Criminology and Forensic Science|
Candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
(1) Political Science and International Relations and Public Administration.
(2) Anthropology and Sociology.
(3) Mathematics and Statistics.
(4) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
(5) Of the engineering subjects, Viz. Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering not more than one subject.
(6) Of the literature of Hindi, English, Sanskrit and Urdu Languages not more than one subject.
|Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|State Administrative Service – Deputy District Head – Home (Police) Department||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|State Police Service and Deputy Superintendent of Police||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|District Fighter – Public Relations Department||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Director – Public Relations (Skill Education Department)||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Director (Cooperatives Department)||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Commissioner, Cooperatives and Assistant Registrar – Cooperatives Institutions [Prison Department]||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Superintendent – District Jail||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Naib Tehsildar (Cooperatives Department)||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade Pay|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer (Finance Department)||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade Pay|
|MP Subordinate Accounts Service||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade Pay|
|Grade II jobs||Rs 15,800 to Rs 39,100 Grade pay of Rs 5400|
|Grade III jobs||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 Grade pay of Rs 3600|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 250|
MPPSC Notification 2021 – Vacancies Available
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Home (Police) Department State- Deputy District Head –Administrative Service||27|
|State Police Service and Deputy Superintendent of Police||13|
|Public Relations Department- District Fighter||1|
|Assistant Director – Public Relations (Skill Education Department)||1|
|Assistant Director (Cooperatives Department)||40|
|Assistant Commissioner, Cooperatives and Assistant Registrar – Cooperatives Institutions [Prison Department]||6|
|Superintendent – District Jail||3|
|Naib Tehsildar (Cooperatives Department)||38|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer (Finance Department)||18|
|MP Subordinate Accounts Service||88|
MPPSC – FAQs 2021
You can check out the frequently asked questions regarding the MPPSC notification 2021 given below:-
Q- When was the notification regarding the recruitment for MPPSC 2021 released on the official website of the organisation?
A- The official notification regarding the MPPSC recruitment 2021 was released by the organisation on 29th December 2020 for all of the candidates. MPPSC 2021 notification date – 29th December 2020
Q- What is the last date to submit the application for the MPPSC notification 2021?
A- You can submit your application for the MPPSC recruitment 2021 till the last date of 10th February 2021. The applications submitted after the last date will not be acknowledged.
Q- When will the MPPSC prelims examination be conducted?
A- The students will be able to give the MPPSC pre 2021 examination on 11th April 2021.
Q- What is the selection procedure which will be undertaken by the organisation to select the candidates in MPPSC recruitment 2021?
A- The candidates will have to go through the Three-Stage Selection Procedure consisting of the preliminary examination, main examination and personality test.
Candidates can also check out MPPSC 2021 notification in Hindi, MPPSC information in Hindi, MPPSC notification 2021 pdf, MPPSC MP online exam details, etc.
Hope you got an idea on MPPSC Notification 2021 – Latest MPPSC News, Recruitment, Vacancy, Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, MPPSC 2021 notification pdf. Learn with Entri and place your position in the state service jobs. Entri wishes all the aspirants good luck for your upcoming exams.