Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is a very prestigious exam conducted by the State Government. The APPSC has released 169 vacancies for Group-1 services. In this article we will discuss APPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2020. APPSC Main Exam which was scheduled to be conducted from 12th to 23rd December 2019 was postponed to 4th to 16th of February 2020. The selection commission further postponed the recruitment examination dates of the Group I vacancies to March 10. The APPSC Group I preliminary Offline-Objective Type examination which was scheduled to be held on March 10 was rescheduled to March 31, 2020. The test date has been postponed further. The revised date of the exam will be released soon on the official website of the Commission.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Date 2020
In the latest notification released on the official website, the Selection Commission stated, “As part of the containment measures to hold the spread of Covid-19, the following exams scheduled to be conducted by APPSC in the months of March-April 2020 stand postponed until further notice.
|Name of the Exam||Exam Date|
|Computer Proficiency Test for Junior Assistants in Acharya N.G.Ranga University||30th to 31st March and 1st April 2020|
|Degree College Lecturer Examinations||3rd to 4th April 2020|
|Group I Examinations||7th to 19th April 2020|
The candidates who have applied for the above examinations are advised to keep checking the official website of the Commission to get the latest information on the exam dates and other details.
APPSC Group 1 Exam: Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Graduation
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit:
- The Age limit for General Category aspirants: the maximum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For categories of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Exam Application Fee:
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 250/- towards the application fee and Rs. 120/- towards the examination fee
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the examination fee
- Payments can be made via Online or Offline
- Online: Using a credit card, debit card or net banking, etc
- Offline: Through an SBI bank challan/demand draft
- They have to pay the application fee using any of the modes
- Selection Procedure
- Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
APPSC Group 1 Exam: How to Apply?
- Candidates who are applying for the first time need to fill the OTPR application to obtain OTPR ID. Procedure to register for OTPR: i) Visit the official website ap.gov.in ii) Enter the particulars mentioned in the online form iii) A user-id is generated. and it will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number
- On the upper right side, click on ‘Login’. Then a new window will open.
- Now, Enter the ‘OTPR ID’, ‘Password’, ‘Captcha Code’ and click on ‘Login’
- Enter your details on the online form as mentioned on your matriculation certificate(10th class) along with valid email id and mobile number
- Complete the ‘Payment Process’ to complete the registration
- A ‘Payment Reference Id’ will be generated. Note it down for future reference.
- Now, the applicant will be directed to the ‘application form’. Here you need to enter payment reference id details.
- You should check all the details and click on ‘Submit’
- After the final submission, an ‘application receipt’ is generated. Keep it safe for future reference.
- The applications with successful payment done will only be considered valid.
- The aspirants who have successfully made the payment can also edit the application details. You will be charged Rs. 100 for each correction. Details like name, fee, and age relaxation cannot be corrected.
APPSC Group 1 Notification: Application Fee
Category wise application fee for APPSC Group 1 recruitment are as follows:
|Category||Exam Fee||Application Processing Fee|
|PH & Ex-Service Men, SC, ST, BC||Exempted||R.250|
|Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies
Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
|Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept.||Exempted||Rs.250|