The Railway RRB NTPC Mumbai Result and cut-off marks for the CBT-1 are announced on 30th March 2022. The result is declared individually for various regions on RRB official websites @rrbcdg.gov.in. The RRB NTPC CBT-1 exam 2021 was executed from 28th December 2020 to 31st July 2021. The contenders who have occurred for the RRB Mumbai NTPC CBT-1 Exam are eagerly waiting for the revised RRB NTPC CBT-1 result and cut-off marks. The contenders can go through the article below for precise details concerning RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2021. RRB Mumbai NTPC result 2022 for CBAT will be notified for Level 4 & 6 contenders. RRB NTPC Mumbai result is declared on the official website-rrbmumbai.gov.in. Yet, the direct link to check the result will be delivered on this page. RRB Mumbai NTPC result PDF includes the roll numbers of qualified contenders. Along with the result, RRB Mumbai NTPC cut-off and scorecard will also be notified. To download the scorecard, contenders require to enter their user ID and password.
The contenders have to prepare in each of the test batteries of CBAT to be considered for the post of Station Master (SM)/Traffic Assistant (TA). The SM/TA merit list is drawn only from the contenders qualifying in the CBAT with 70 percent weightage for the marks received in CBT 2 and 30 percent weightage for the marks received in CBAT. RRB NTPC CBAT 2022 was performed on July 30. Read the article below for more details on RRB Mumbai NTPC result 2022.
Download RRB NTPC Mumbai Result 2022
The contenders who appeared in the RRB Mumbai NTPC Exam has able to check and download their results from the direct links below as it is released on the regional official websites.
Result Direct Link
The contenders can check and download the RRB NTPC Mumbai Result 2022 PDF from the given link.
How to Download the RRB NTPC Mumbai Result 2022
The following mentioned stages should be followed-
- Visit the Official Website@rrbmumbai.gov.in of RRB
- On the homepage, click on the ‘RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2022 link’
- The result will emerge in PDF format,
- Search for the result through roll number
- Check the result and download the result PDF
- Take a printout for future reference
Download RRB NTPC Mumbai Scorecard 2022.
The contenders ought to follow the given stages to download the RRB NTPC Mumbai scorecard 2022:
- Visit the official website- www.rrbmumbai.gov.in.
- Click on the link regarding the scorecard.
- Enter the roll number, date of birth, and security code.
- Download the RRB NTPC Chandigarh scorecard.
RRB NTPC 2022 Cutoff
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) unleashed RRB NTPC cutoff 2022 for CBT 2 for Levels 2, 3, and 5 on July 18. The cutoff marks were released individually for various posts and railway zones. RRB NTPC CBT 2 cut-off marks were figured out of 120 marks. Earlier, RRB NTPC CBT 2 cutoff 2022 for levels 4 and 6 was unleashed on June 7.
How to Check RRB NTPC Cutoff?
To check the cutoff of RRB NTPC 2022, the contenders are suggested to go through the following stages to check the cut-off marks –
- Visit the provincial website of RRBs.
- Click on region-wise links to check the RRB NTPC cut-off of the particular region.
- RRB NTPC 2022 cutoff data will open in a new page.
- Examine category-wise cut-off marks.
- Download and save the RRB NTPC cutoff 2022 file for later reference.
Expected Cut-off CBT 1 of RRB NTPC 2022
Here is the Expected cut-off of RRB NTPC CBT 1 2021-22 for all Stages. The 1st Stage (CBT 1) examination is performed for 100 marks.
|Category||Expected Cut-off (Out of 100 marks)|
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2022
The contenders go through various stages of the selection process as per their selection of the post in the application form. The recruitment process concerns five stages. The stages are:
- Stage-I CBT
- Stage-II CBT
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
|Name of the post||Level
|1||Junior Clerk cum
|Typing Skill Test|
|2||Accounts Clerk cum
|2||Typing Skill Test|
|3||Junior Time Keeper||2||Typing Skill Test|
Level 3 post
|6||Traffic Assistant||4||Separate for
Level 4 post
cum Ticket Clerk
|9||Senior Clerk cum
|5||Typing Skill Test|
Assistant cum Typist
|5||Typing Skill Test|
|11||Senior Time Keeper||5||Typing Skill Test|
all Level 6
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Skill Test
- The skill test is diverse for every post.
- There are two types of skill tests – Computer Based Aptitude Test & Typing Skill Test.
RRB NTPC Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test is performed for Station Master and Traffic Assistant while Typing Skill Test is held for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, and Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- The shortlisting for Skill Tests such as the Computer-based Aptitude Test and Typing Skill Test is accomplished 8 times the number of vacancies based on the merit of second stage CBT.
- The contenders ought to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the tests to qualify.
- This applies to all contenders irrespective of community or category and no relaxation in the minimum T- Score is permissible.
- The CBAT will include questions and answer /choices only in English and Hindi.
- There will be no negative marking on CBAT.
- Merit list will be drawn only from amongst the contenders qualifying in the CBAT, with 70% weightage for the marks acquired in the 2nd Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks acquired in CBAT.
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test (TST)
- Qualifying in nature
- Eight times the number of vacancies will be contacted for the typing test.
- The contenders should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Document Verification
After qualifying for the second stage of CBT and based on the performance in the Computer Based Aptitude Test and Typing Skill Test (as applicable) contenders equal to the number of vacancies are called for Document Verification as per their merit. Appointment of elected contenders is subjected to their passing the requisite Medical Fitness Test.
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Medical examination
The appointment of elected contenders is subject to their passing the requisite medical examination. The contenders will be tested based on the physical fitness needed for the post. The contenders should note that RRBs only suggest the names of impaneled contenders and an appointment is presented by the respective RRB.
Here we discussed the complete details of RRB NTPC Result 2022. Hope this article is informative for he readers. Our ENTRI Learning App provides you with more details regarding the RRB NTPC exam.