Nation Board of Examination (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. NBE is in charge to conduct various Post Graduate level entrance tests and examinations in Medical Education. NBE has recently invited applications from graduates below 27 years towards 9o vacancies across the board. The primary appointment location would be New Delhi, but liable for pan India posting. NBE recruitment 2020 is to select 90 candidates towards different posts like Assistants, Stenographer, and Accountants. Interested candidates can now apply towards NBE recruitment 2020 (Advt No: 21005/ RECT/ 2020) through the below given direct link.
Attempt free Reasoning Sectional Mock Tests
NBE Recruitment 2020
Let’s have a quick look at the important facts about the latest National Board of Examination (NBE) 2020 recruitment.
|The date for determining the Eligibility||July 31, 2020|
|Starting Date for Application||July 11, 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||July 31, 2020|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam Date||August 31, 2020|
|Date of Skill Test||September 20, 2020|
|Final Results||Yet to declare|
Attempt free English Reading Comprehension Tests
Eligibility Criteria: Education Qualification
|Post Name||Pay Matrix Level||Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2||Passed 12th from a recognized
Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as
Windows/ Network Operating System/ LAN Architecture
|Senior Assistant||Level 7||Graduation Degree in any Subject from Recognized University|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4||Graduation Degree in Mathematics / Statics / Commerce from any UGC recognized university.
Three Years of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt.
institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting
|Stenographer||Level 2||12th Exam Passed from a recognized Board/ University.
Stenographic skill 80/ 30 W.P.M in Shorthand/ Typing.
Two years of experience as Steno in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Body and ability of word processing on Computer
Attempt free Previous Year Question Papers to ace your preparation
The age limit of the candidates applying for these posts in NBE shall be between 18 Years to 27 Years as on July 31, 2020. Age relaxations according to the government norms are applicable.
BPSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2020 NOTIFICATION
NBE Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Reservations for the vacancy of SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ EWS as per Govt. of India rules. Total numbers of vacancies are inclusive of the number of vacancies of PwD.
Attempt free Quantitative Aptitude mock tests
NBE Recruitment 2020: Mode of Selection
The National Board of Examination 2020 recruitment has two stages of selection:
- Computer-Based Examination, and
- Skill Test
The CBE is a multiple choice objective type exam for 03 hours and 200 Marks. Based on the candidate’s performance in the Online exam they will get shortlisted for the skill test based on their trade. The questions will be of:
- Higher Secondary/ +2 standard: Junior Assistant and Stenographer
- Graduation Level for Senior Assistant, and Junior Accountant
NBE Exam Pattern
|Subject/ Topic||Exam Duration||Number of questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Total||180 minutes/ 03 hours||200|
Attempt free weekly Current Affairs Mock Tests
NBE Recruitment: How to Apply Online
Candidate below 27 years with graduation can now apply towards the National Board of Examination 2020 recruitment. Let’s follow the step by step process to complete your NBA 2020 application.
- Before starting your application, download the official notification for your reference, Click Here
- Visit the TCS NBE Application Portal to start your application, Click Here
- On the landing page, give your personal details like name, the post you wish to apply, DOB, Aadhar Number, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Click on the “Generate OTP”, and validate the tab using the OTP received in your given mobile number.
- Verify the given details and click on the Submit tab, at the bottom of the page.
- You can apply for only one post with the generated registration id. If you apply for more than one post using the same id, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Upon submission, you can see the registration id on your screen, save the same for future logins.
- On the newly opened page, on the right-hand top, you can find a tab ” Go to the Application” Form“
- Click on that, and a new page will pop up, where you have to enter your address, academic details, and will be asked to upload your photo and digital signature.
- After you complete all essential and necessary tabs, you will be redirected towards the Payment page to pay your application fees. NBE will not accept your application without completing the payment process.
Attempt free General Awareness Mock Tests
Required List of Documents
Candidates have to upload the below-given list of documents before finalizing their applications.
- 10th Class Certificate for age proof and EQR.
- 12th Class Certificate.
- Graduation Degree.
- Graduation Marks sheet.
- Post-Graduation Degree.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC, if applicable.
- Caste / PwD/ EWS certificate, if applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Passport size Photograph Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, etc. You must also carry the same document during the examination and document verification.
Only online mode of fee payment is acceptable. Candidates can apply for more than one post but they have to apply separately for each post (separate registration is) and pay the fees for each post separately. The NBE application fees for different categories are as follows:
- General Category: Rs 1500/- + GST
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC-NCL /EWS Category: Rs 750/- + GST
- Women Candidates from all category: Rs 750/- + GST
Attempt free mock tests to ace your preparation
NBE Recruitment 2002 Notification
Click here to download National Board of Examination (NBE) 2020 recruitment cycle official notification free pdf:
NBE RECRUITMENT 2020 Notification
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
Discussion about this post