Northern Railway has released a public notification for General duty Medical Practitioners on Contract Basis over Northern Railway Delhi Division. The selection will be based on walk-in-interview, which is to be held on 06th April 2021. Northern Railway Recruitment for CMP (GDMO) will be on contract basis in Divisional Railway Hospital, Northern Railway/ DLI Division. The period of contract will be for one year. Up on satisfactory Completion of the contract period of one year, the contract may be extended.
Northern Railway Recruitment for CMP (GDMO: Notification Highlights
|Notification No||NR-DLIOPERS(GENL}/466/2020-0/o DPO/A/DLINR|
|Post Name||CMP General duty Medical Practitioners (GDMO)|
|Notification Release Date||23th March 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||06th April 2021|
Northern Railway Recruitment for CMP (GDMO): Eligibility Criteria
- Not exceeding 50 yrs. as of 01.01.21 (5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC.
- Not exceeding 65 years for retired IRMS Officers/retired Govt. Medical Officers of state Govt. and Central Govt. subject to maximum five terms of one year each.
Reservation policy will apply as per extant rules.
MBBS from a recognized university and must have completed rotating internship for one year and should be in possession of a valid registration certificate of any of the state council.
CMP (GDMO) Vacancy
Contract Medical Practitioner – 3 Posts
- UR- 2
- SC- 1
- ST- 0
- OBC- 0
Selection will be based on walk-in-interview.
The engagement is purely on contractual basis for one year or till regularly UPSC selected Doctors (ADMO/DMO/Sr. DMO) become available whichever is earlier.
Northern Railway Recruitment for CMP (GDMO): Application Procedure
Interested candidates should download and fill the application form given along with the notification and appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be on 06th April 2021 along with the relevant documents.
- The documentation will be done between 9:30 AM -2: 30 PM.
- The candidates will have to report to the exam centre by 8:30 AM.
Place of Interview
Chief Medical Superintendent,
Divisional Railway Hospital, Northern
Candidates can download the official notification PDF for the Recruitment for CMP (GDMO):
Documents to be carried while attending the Interview
The eligible candidates are required to carry the following documents on the scheduled date, time and venue with their original certificate and one photocopy of the following certificates:
- Photocopy of Date of Birth certificate
- Photocopy of Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate registration with the medical council (in case of candidates belonging to a reserved community)
- Photocopy of Educational qualification certificate
- Two passport size photographs