Table of Contents
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited released OHPC Admit Card 2022 for 157 DET, MT, and other Non-Executive posts on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the OHPC Vacancies 2022 can follow the link updated last week @www.ohpcltd.com from 22th November 2022 to 28th November 2022 to download their admit card. The exam has been scheduled on 28th November 2022 at selected examination centres. Enter your application number and date of birth on the login portal to download admit card. Bookmark this article for more details regarding OHPC Exam 2022.
OHPC MT DET Exam 2022 Highlights
|OHPC MT Exam Date 2022 – Overview|
|Organization Name||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT), Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) & Technical Non-Executive (TNE) Trainees|
|Advt. No.||02/2022 & 03/2022|
|Online Application Starts||12th October 2022|
|OHPC Last Date to Apply||11th November 2022|
|OHPC Admit Card 2022 Status||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|OHPC Official Website||www.ohpcltd.com|
OHPC MT DET Admit Card Date 2022
OHPC admit card for management trainees (MTs) and Diploma Engineer Trainees (DETs) have been released by the authority on 22nd November 2022. The Corporation will conduct the computer-based recruitment examination for as many as 37 vacancies in various disciplines on November 28 at selected examination centres. Qualified aspirants can download the admit cards by entering their login credentials into the OHPC portal. The exam will be held on 28th November 2022.
OHPC MT DET Exam Date 2022
The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the CBT only. The written exam for OHPC MT DET vacancies will be held on 28th November 2022. Once the result announced the shortlist of selected candidates will be updated. As per the latest updates, the Computer Based Test will Comprise 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided in two parts i.e. Part-I: 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness etc. & Part-II: 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline.
OHPC MT DET Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|OHPC Admit Card Status||Released|
|Exam Date||28 November 2022|
|Result Date||Notify later|
|Answer Key||Notify later|
Steps to Download MP Vyapam Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of OHPC i.e. www.ohpcltd.com
- Click on the Technical Non Executive Trainee admit card link
- Enter your User ID & Password to login
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for further reference
OHPC Admit Card 2022 Download – Direct Link
Use the direct link given below to download OHPC Admit Card 2022.
OHPC MT DET Admit Card 2022 – Included Details
We are sharing Some important things or details here in this section that a candidate should check on the OHPC MT DET Admit Card 2022.
- Exam Code
- Exam Name
- Exam Center
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Register Number
- Exam Date
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Signature
- Applicant Address
- Applicant Category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Exam Instructions and Guidelines
Guidelines for OHPC MT DET Admit Card 2022
- Applicant must carry the hard copy of the Admit Card to get entry to exam hall
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the MP Vyapam Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
OHPC MT DET Exam Pattern 2022
- Exam Type – Computer Based Test
- Total Questions – 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided in two parts
- Part-I comprise of 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness etc.
- Part-II comprise of 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline.
- The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours.
- The candidates shall secure 01 mark for each correct answer
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.