Table of Contents
Passport Office Seva Kendra is an Indian government initiative under the Ministry of External Affairs. Passport Seva enables the distribution of passports and related services to be simple, efficient, and transparent. Apart from providing a networked environment for Government employees around the country, it integrates with the State Police for physical verification of applicant credentials and with India Post for passport distribution.
Passport Office Recruitment 2022
The Central Passport Organization has invited the application for the recruitment of Passport officer and Deputy passport officer vacancies to fill the 24 posts in passport office jobs through their official notification. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the vacant post through their official portal passportindia.gov.in by 7th August 2022. Candidates are recruited under both permanent and contract basis. As per the Passport Office Notification, all ministries/departments of the Government of India are requested to circulate the posts amongst the officers of the Central Government and forward the application of eligible and interested officers, along with attested copies of APARs of the last five years attested by Under Secretary or above level officer and certificates to the effect that they are clear from Vigilance angle, Integrity Certificate and Major/Minor Penalty of last 10 years to the undersigned within 30 days from the date of issuance of the circular.
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Passport Office Recruitment Notification|
|Recruiting Authority||Central Passport Organization|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer|
|Commencement Date Of Application||July 07, 2022|
|Last Date For Submitting Application||August 07, 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode Of Application||offline|
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
As per the notification there are 24 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Vacancies are available for the said posts on a deputation basis across the country including in Madurai, Amritsar, Bareilly, Jalandhar, Jammu, Nagpur, Panaji, Raipur, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai and Pune. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Deputy Passport Officer||23|
|Name of the Post||Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Passport Officer||Amritsar||10|
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the post should ensure that they are eligible for the available post. The details regarding eligibility for the post of passport office are given below.
- For the post of passport officer the applicant must be able to hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department. The candidate must have at least 05 years of service experience.
- For the post of deputy passport officer the candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 5 years of experience in passport, consular, emigration, administration, finance, accounts, vigilance, or public grievance is required.
A candidate’s maximum age should not be more than 56 years as of the application deadline.
There will be age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per the government rules and regulations
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply
- Go to official website www.passportindia.gov.in
- Search for the link “Notices and Updates -> Circular“
- Then search for the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for the Post of PO and DPO in Central Passport Organization on deputation basis ”.
- click on the advertisement.
- Notification page will be open and read it and check Eligibility.
- If you meet the eligibility requirement then you may proceed to apply.
- Download the application form and take a print out.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Station, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Applicants must have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Keep a copy of the filled form for future reference.
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 – In Hand Salary
Candidates who get selected for the post of passport officer will have a pay scale ranging between Rs 78,800 and Rs 2,09,200 (per month). Meanwhile, those selected for the post of Deputy Passport Officer will have a pay scale ranging between Rs 67,700 and Rs 2,08,700 (per month).
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 – Other Allowances
Apart from in hand salary, other allowances including DA, HRA will also be available. On this account, the starting salary of a passport officer will be around 1.50 lakh rupees per month.
Those candidates who wish to participate in any of the competitive exams should keep in mind the importance of finding the perfect learning partner for them to crack the competitive exams stress-free. The stress-free learning methodology adopted by the Entri Team can help the candidates to study at their perfect comfort. The candidates can choose the best options to make their learning more fruitful. The Entri App can help the candidates to find the best materials and sources within a limited period. The candidates can relax and boost their performance potential by following the lead of Entry. Entry App can make your learning a better process and can be a perfect learning partner for your lifelong learning process