Table of Contents
RRBs have unleashed the RRB NTPC exam city intimation slip for CBTST. To download the city intimation slip, the contenders ought to log in with a user ID and password. The CBTST for levels 2 & 5 will be performed on August 12. Check the article thoroughly for the steps to download the RRB NTPC exam city slip for CBTST.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have unleashed the RRB NTPC exam city intimation slip for CBTST. The link to download the CBTST city slip has been made available on the regional official websites by RRB. Yet, the direct link to download the city intimation slip for CBTST is delivered on this page. To check the city slip, the contenders ought to log in with a user ID and password.
Besides checking test cities for CBTST, SC/ST contenders can also download their traveling authorities for occurring in the exam. RRB NTPC Typing Skill test will be performed on August 12. RRB city intimation slip indicates exam details such as test city, test state, date of exam, exam time, reporting time, gate closure time, exam start time, and shift.
RRB NTPC Typing Test 2022: Highlights
Highlights of RRB NTPC 2022 are furnished below:
|Post Name||Pay Level 2 & 5|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Location of Job||Pan India|
|Exam City Intimation Slip Release||August 4, 2022|
|Admit Card Release (Tentative)||August 8, 2022|
|RRB NTPC CTBST 2022||August 12, 2022|
How to Download the RRB NTPC City Intimation Slip for CBTST (Steps)?
The contenders can check the exam city intimation slip of RRB NTPC 2022 CBTST by using the simple step-by-step guide noted below:
Step 1: First, Visit the respective RRB’s official regional websites.
Step 2: Click on the link “Click here to view exam city intimation slip link for NTPC CBTST ” On the Homepage of the regional RRB website
Step 3: Now you will be shifted to the contender login page, enter the login credentials such as the contender’s RRB registration number and date of birth
Step 4: The RRB NTPC CBTST 2022 exam city Intimation slip will be available immediately on the screen. Thoroughly check if all the details noted on the website are correct.
Step 5: Download the RRB NTPC CBTST 2022 exam city Intimation slip Pdf and get a printout for further references.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2022 for CBTST
The typing skill test is performed for Level 2 & 5 posts and contenders are needed to type at least 300 words in English or 250 words in Hindi. The exam session consists of three parts Typing practice for one minute to warm up & familiarize me with the keyboard, a Break of 30 seconds, and Typing Test for 10 minutes which will be carried out for evaluation. The contenders will have to type in English or Hindi, as per the option exercised by them on RRB websites. English will be the Typing Language for those who have not exercised their option Contenders who have opted for Hindi for Typing Test must be acquainted with the usage of Krutidev or Mangal font. The time duration of the test is considered as 10 minutes.
Instructions Associated with RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test
RRBs have unleashed the instructions connected to RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test are presented below:
- The contenders are needed to type at least 300 words in English or 250 words in Hindi
- The contenders will have to type in English or Hindi, as per the option exercised by them on RRB websites. English will be the Typing Language for those who have not exercised their option Contenders who have opted for Hindi for Typing Test must be acquainted with the usage of Krutidev or Mangal font
- The exam session consists of three parts Typing practice for one minute to warm up & accustom to the keyboard, a Break of 30 seconds, and Typing Test for 10 minutes which will be carried out for evaluation
- As the skill test is to select the speed, contenders who have concluded the passage can retype the passage from the start within the duration of the test i.e. 10 minutes. The candidates who do not type the whole passage at least once in 10 minutes will be treated as disqualified. The transcripts of those contenders who do not type 300 words in English or 250 words in Hindi within the specified time will not be evaluated
- The evaluation of the passage typed by the contender will be done as follows:
- The errors will be classified as full mistakes and half mistakes. 5% mistakes of the total words typed may be omitted. Accordingly, the total number of errors will be calculated as under:
1. of full errors + No. of half errors/2 = Total Errors
2. Number of errors – 5% of the total number of words typed = Final count of errors
· The typing speed of the contender will be worked out by the following formula:
1. Typing Speed= No. of total words typed – (Final count of mistake x 10)/Time
· For instance: If a contender types a total number of 400 words in 10 minutes and commits 10 final counts of errors, his speed would be worked out as follows:
1. 400-(10×10)/10= 300/10 = 30 w.p.m
· The minimum speed should be 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi
Here we discussed the release of the RRB NTPC exam city intimation slip for CBTST. Hope the article help the contenders to get the more details regarding the topic. For further details, the contenders can visit our ENTRI Learning App.