Table of Contents
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, has announced 800 Field Assistant, Field Engineer Vacancies on its official website. The application procedure will start on 21st November 2022. Candidates of both sexes are eligible to apply. The registration link will be inactive until 11th December 2022 by the officials. If Interested, proceed with the registration from the mentioned date by visiting the PGCIL website or the direct link provided below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Highlights
As said, The PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification for 800 vacancies of Field Engineer in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/IT and Field Supervisor in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication has out now. All the key highlights of PGCIL Recruitment 2022 are summarized in the below table.
|PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Authority||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Field Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/IT)Field Supervisor(Electrical/ Electronics & Communication)|
|Notification Date||15th November 2022|
|Online Application Begin||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|PGCIL Official Website||www.powergrid.in|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Understanding all pertinent information is essential before applying for any position in which you are interested. PGCIL Notification 2022, published in PDF format, consisting of the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates waiting to apply for the vacancies can download the file from the PGCIL website or the direct link below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Date
The Application process started on 21st November 2022. The last date to submit for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 application form will be 11th December 2022. The hall ticket shall be released 10 to 15 days before written test. The official date for interview will announced later.
PGCIL Exam Date 2022
The official date for PGCIL Exam 2022 will be announced by the authority soon. Once declared, the date will notify here.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Release||15th November 2022|
|Online Application Start||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11th December 2022|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – How to Apply
Follow the below instructions to apply for PGCIL Vacancies.
- Visit the official site of PGCIL www.powergrid.in.
- Click on “Engagement of experienced personnel on Contract Basis for the post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor.”
- Register your profile with a valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile number.
- Complete the registration process
- Now, Log in your profile by following Job Opportunities>Openings> Executive Positions on All India Basis > Concerned advertisement & candidate login link.
- Fill out the application form
- Make payment through credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Take a print out of your application form for further reference
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
The online application for the 800 Field Engineers (Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/IT) and Field Supervisors (Electrical/ Electronics & Communication) will starts on 21st November 2022. The official link through the PGCIL Recruitment 2022 will be live from 21st November 2022 to 11th December 2022. Once the registration process starts, the link will update here.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link (Inactive)
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|Field Engineer||Rs. 400/-|
|Field Supervisor||Rs. 300/-|
PGCIL Vacancy 2022
|PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Deatils|
|Post Name with ID||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST||EWS||PWBD||Ex-SM/
(HH – 6, OH -7,
SLD & MI – 6)
(VI -7, HH-1,
SLD & MI – 1)
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Field Engineer (Electrical/Electronics & Communication/IT)
- The candidate should have a full-time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant subject of vacancy with a one-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Field Supervisor (Electrical/Electronics & Communication)
- The candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering from the relevant subject of posts with a one-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates waiting to apply for the PGCIL Field Engineer & Field Supervisor vacancies should not be older than 29 years. Applicants should be born between 11 December 1993 and 11.12.2004 (inclusive dates)
PGCIL Selection Process 2022
The selection procedure done through the following stages
- Written Test
PGCIL Salary 2022
|PGCIL Field Engineer Salary 2022|
|Pay Scale||Rs 30,000/–Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs 30,000/-|
|Perks||Industrial DA + HRA + perks. Perks @ maximum 35 % of basic pay|
|PGCIL Field Supervisor Salary 2022|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23,000-Rs.1,05,000/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs 23,000/-|
|Perks||Industrial DA + HRA. Perks @ maximum 35 % of basic pay|
PGCIL Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject/ Stream||Total Questions||Maximum Qualifying Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Discipline Knowledge (Technical)||50||50||UR/EWS – 40%
Others – 30%
|Total||75 Questions||75 Marks|