Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam is conducted every year by SSC for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam is held in 4 stages called Tiers. While Tier1, Tier 2 are online Tier 3, Tier 4 are offline exams. The process of registration and communication happens online through the SSC official website. Aspirants must qualify for each stage of the SSC CGL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected. The Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-1 Exam is to be held from 11th April to 21st April 2022 as announced by Staff Selection Commission on 09th March 2022.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Summary
SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year for various subordinate services. For FY 2021-22, Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification 2022 was released on 23rd December 2021 along with all important details about the exam.
|SSC CGL 2022 Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SSC CGL Exam Date||11th to 21st April 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship and Graduate|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
Tier 3 – 60 minutes
Tier 4 – 45 minutes
|Section||Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 4 Papers
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 Out
The Online Exam date for the Staff Selection Commission CGL 2022 Tier I exam has been released by the SSC on 9th March 2022 along with its official exam calendar. The online Tier 1 exam for Staff Selection Commission CGL 2022 will be conducted from 11th to 21st April 2022 as per SSC Calendar 2022. The exam schedule for the Staff Selection Commission CGL 2022 exam is provided below.
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022|
|Notification Release Date||23rd December 2021|
|Online Application Process Starts||23rd December 2021 (23:30)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||26th January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||27th January 2022|
|The window for Correction of Application Form||28th January to 01st February 2022 (23:30)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||April 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card||April 2022|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||11th to 21st April 2022|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-II)||—|
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. The Exam will be conducted in 4 tiers as given below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Preparation Tips & Strategy 2022
In this article, we have listed down the top 5 Preparation Tips & Strategy that will help you in cracking Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level 2022 Exam.
1. Build and Follow a Study Plan
For cracking all the phases of the Staff Selection Commission CGL 2022 Exam students must start the preparation with a Concrete Study Plan. The important thing for creating a good study plan is the latest exam pattern and detailed syllabus of the respective phase of the examination. Follow a proper strategy and a study plan for all the sections of the question paper. A good study plan should be followed that will suit your daily routine. The objective of the strategy should be to make your practice a daily procedure. Try not to interfere with various activities as it will hamper your preparation strategy.
2. Practice Previous Year Question Papers and take Mock Tests
Make a habit of Practicing Previous Year’s Question Paper and mock tests every day to improve your speed and accuracy. Solve SSC CGL previous year question paper as there are many questions that are repeated. Daily practice will help in achieving accuracy and a high score in the examination. Also try to take daily Online Mock Tests which will help you in solving papers quickly online, as Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-I Exam will be conducted online as a multiple choice objective-based exam. Be careful in choosing the suitable study material for the examination. Take the help of the Best Books only for Staff Selection Commission CGL preparation.
3. Read Daily for knowledge and English improvement
Developing a daily reading can help you in many ways during the preparation of the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam. It will directly help you in the preparation of two sections which are: General Knowledge (GK) and General Awareness (GA) & English Language and Comprehension. Read Magazines and Newspapers and also watch news channels to keep your Current Affairs up to date. Reading habit newspapers is a good option but just reading hard facts that happen every day cannot be up to the score to improve your reading skills. So it is good to prefer stories, opinion pieces in editorials, business magazines, etc., which can help you build your reading and comprehension skills faster. It is also important to practice reading passages or literature on a computer screen. Because, most of the examinations these days are computer-based exams.
4. Create and Revise your Notes
Instead of rough learning, make notes and mind maps to remember facts and simultaneously revise them frequently. To note down important points Keep a notebook along with you. For example, shortcut methods and equations for Quantitative Aptitude Section; unfamiliar words and their meaning for English Language & Comprehension Section; important dates and facts for GA & GK Section. Revision always plays an important role. Reading once won’t give you any benefit. You have to memorize these plus points by revising them frequently.
5. Practice Important Topics and Improve your weak areas
Applicants need to analyze the detailed syllabus of all four sections and then start preparing the important topics first. Prioritizing important subjects will help you in preparing for the examination in a systematic manner. After listing down the important subjects, analyze your strong and weak areas. Try to focus on your weak areas and spend more time improving the areas. Spend much time on your weak areas and less time on your strong areas.
Model Question Paper for SSC CGL Exam 2022
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination is commonly known as Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination is conducted to recruit for various posts in ministries and organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam is conducted to select staff for various Group B and Group C posts. Before appearing for the exam, it is important that you practice SSC CGL free mock test and Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level previous year papers as much as you can. Practicing Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Previous Year Papers gives you an idea about the difficulty level of the questions and the trend.
Practice some model questions here :
1. Many employees are hesitate to volunteer for assignments in a foreign country because of language and cultural issues.
(a) hesitated to volunteer
(b) hesitant to volunteer
(c) hesitating volunteer
(d) hesitatingly volunteer
2. Salaries in state owned enterprises today have to be in line on prevailing market rates in order to reduce turnover.
(a) been on line with
(b) to be aligned on
(c) been in line for
(d) to be in line with
3. As a member of the Cabinet, Alyar had the opportunity to observe debates and see which they were resolved.
(a) about they being resolved
(b) that it was resolved
(c) to its resolution
(d) how they were resolved
4. The Board has inability to provide any proper strategy to out do the competition.
(a) not being able to provide
(b) has been unable to provide
(c) cannot provide for
(d) is being unable to provide
5. Did the court not intervened the matter many students would have been denied admission.
(a) Because the court intervened in
(b) Until the court had intervened
(c) Had the court not intervened in
(d) If the court intervened between
- (b) 2. (d) 3. ( d) 4. (c) 5. (c)
1. What is the animal on the insignia of the RBI ?
2. Which part of India is linked to the border by the Hindustan-Tibet road ?
(c) North Bengal
(d) Kashmir Valley
3. Which of the following political groupings has won the highest number of Assembly seats at the general elections held in September-October, 2002 in Jammu and Kashmir ?
(a) Peoples Democratic Party
(b) Indian National Congress
(c) National Conference
(d) Peoples Democratic Front
4. Which is the hottest planet of the solar system?
5. The element which is the. most abundant in the human body is
1. (a) 2. (d) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (b)
1. Two numbers differ by 5. If their product is 336, the sum of the two numbers is
2. The maximum number of students among whom 1001 pens and 910 pencils can be distributed in such a way that each student gets same number of pens and. same number of pencils, is:
3. Unit digit in (264)102 + (264)103 is:
4. A person who spends of his income is able to save Rs. 1,200 per month. His monthly expenses (in Rs) is:
5. If 80% of A = 50% of B and B = x% of A, then the value of x is:
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (c)
1. If’PAPER’ is written as’OZODQ’, how ‘PENCIL’ can be written in that code ?
2. There are five friends-S, K, M, A, R. S is shorter than K, but taller than R. M is the tallest. A is a ltfle shorter than K and little taller than S. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him ?
3. Rajiv is the brother of Atul. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Atul is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sonia ?
4. Of the five members of a panel sitting in a row, A is to the left of B, but on the right of C, D is on the right of B but is on the left of E. Find the member who is sitting in the middle.
5. There are some boys and dogs at a place. If total number of heads is 7 and total number of legs is 20, how many boys and how many dogs are there?
(a) 2 boys and 5 dogs
(b) 3 boys and 4 dogs
(c) 4 boys and 3 dogs
(d) 5 boys and 2 dogs
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c)
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL exam to recruit eligible candidates for various Group B & Group C posts. An aspirant preparing for any competitive exam must be familiar with the requirement of the SSC CGL exam and model question papers play an important role in these criteria. The candidates can strengthen up their preparation with these questions. Go through the SSC CGL model question paper provided in this article and practice to make your preparation more strong and yourself confident about what you have learned.
|Model Question Paper 1||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper 2||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper 3||Click Here|
Previous Year Question Paper for SSC CGL Exam 2022
SSC conducts Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam to recruit eligible candidates for various Group B & C posts. An aspirant preparing for any competitive exam must be familiar with the requirement of the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam and previous years question papers play an important role in these criteria. The aspirants can strengthen their preparation with these previously asked questions. Go through the SSC CGL previous year question paper provided in this article and practice to make your preparation more strong and yourself confident about what you have learned.
|Previous Year Paper 1||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper 2||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper 3||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. So prepare for the exam with Entri. Entri provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts. Mock tests are available in bilingual and other regional languages. Download Entri to access the best coaching.