Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited, RITES Ltd, is a wholly-owned subsidiary and an engineering consultancy corporation, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Occasionally RITES recruits eligible candidates to various engineering cadres in the organization through two methods: GATE and open recruitment. The latest RITES open recruitment notification is now available for 48 vacant posts across three engineering streams. Interested and eligible engineering graduates can now apply for this latest RITES recruitment 2021 through their official website. The application window will be available till August 25, 2021.
Attempt free Reasoning Ability Mock Tests! Download Entri App!
RITES Recruitment 2021
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited, RITES is inviting online applications from engineering graduates. Through a written test followed by a personal interview, RITES will select 48 candidates and appoint them on probation for a period of one year. The new appointees will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40, 000 – 1, 40, 000 along with other allowances.
RITES Important Dates 2021
|RITES Recruitment Notification Date||July 30, 2021|
|Starting Date for RITES Online Application||July 30, 2021|
|Last Date for RITES Recruitment Application||August 25, 2021|
|Selection||To be notified later|
Attempt free Current Affairs Mock Tests! Download Entri App!
RITES Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 32 years as of July 01, 2021.
- Educational Qualifications:
|Name of post||Minimum required qualification and experience|
- Candidates belonging to the General / EWS category and candidates belonging to the reserved category applying for unreserved posts must have at least 60% aggregate marks in their minimum qualifying degree and candidates applying for reserved posts must have at least 50% aggregate marks in their minimum qualifying degree.
- All experience will be calculated as of July 01, 2021.
Download Entri! Get SSC JE Study Materials
RITES Vacancies 2021
|Post name||Total: 48|
Attempt free SSC Junior Engineer Free Mock Tests
RITES Selection Process 2021
Based on the applicant’s credentials, they will be shortlisted for the written test. The RITES reserves the right to shortlist the number of applicants for selection out of eligible candidates. Due to the prevalent pandemic situation, the selection process may be conducted online. Based upon the performance in the Test, and other credentials, applicants shall be shortlisted for an Interview. The weightage distribution of various stages of the selection shall be as under:
- Work Experience – 5%
- Written Test – 60%
- Interview – 35% (Technical & Professional proficiency – 25 %; Personality Communication and Competency – 10%)
One must score at least a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in the written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in the interview to be considered for placement. Selected candidates appointments will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical test to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant posts.
Check Out The Free Mock Test To Prepare For Junior Engineer Exams
RITES Selection Process
Interested candidates can apply for this RITES recruitment through the website.
- To start the online applications visit the RITES official website, and from the Careers menu, click on the New Registration option.
- Select the Vacancy Number and the post from the drop-down list.
- Enter your personal details, date of birth, valid e-mail id, etc and complete the registration.
- After completing the registration, log in with the registration number and complete the details. You have to give your education credentials details (Matriculation, Graduation, etc).
- Once you have finished the details and uploaded the photograph applicants must pay the required application fees to complete the application. The required amount to be paid against the application is:
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable|
|EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable|
Attempt free mock test to ace your next competitive exams
RITES Latest Notification 2021
Click here to download the RITES Recruitment 2021 notification free PDF
If you are planning to give the written examination for the RITES Engineer Recruitment then you must prepare yourself by taking into consideration various study plans and examination strategies. While preparing for the test, you can check the SSC JE, State PSC’s Engineering Tests, and other similar exam question papers for practice. Entri helps to ace your competitive tests with all necessary study materials and mock tests.
Discussion about this post