Table of Contents
Railway Protection Special Forces invite applications from the eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector annually as the openings are created. RPSF publishes the notification inviting the application to his post as well as the RPSF SI Vacancy 2022 through their official website as the openings are created in the department. RPSF SI Vacancy 2022 will be released by the recruiting body online separately for different groups and stages of examination and selection under vacancy details. Vacancies are created and listed separately for male candidates and women candidates for the different groups under different railway zones. Candidates against RPF SI vacancies created will be recruited by the commission based on Computer-Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Document Verification (DV) conducted as part of the recruitment process.
RPSF Vacancies 2022
Railway Protection Special Forces invite applications and publish the notification from candidates from all over India for the recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector under RPSF. The notification is published through the official website of RPSF and candidates are required to apply for the post online. Railway Protection Special Forces have not published the active vacancy list for the year 2022 yet. Therefore candidates can check the previous year’s vacancy breakup and understand the availability details for the post of RPSF SI latest vacancy.
RPSF Vacancies for Males
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||126|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||144|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||287|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||173|
RPSF Vacancies for Females
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||52|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||56|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||112|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||69|
Selection Procedure to the Vacant Posts
Railway Protection Special Forces invite applications from the candidates annually and this selection procedure has different levels. Usually, the final selection to the post of Sub Inspector in RPSF is done after three levels of the selection process. The three processes of selection are discussed below. Candidates who wish to apply for the post must have a complete idea of the selection procedures.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): CBT is the primary round for the recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector in RPSF.The CBT comprises three sections, General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence & reasoning. The test carries 120 marks. Candidates 10 times the number of vacancies are called for PET & PMT and DV based on their marks in CBT.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT): It is the second round of recruitment and is mandatory to pass PET and PMT for both males as well as female candidates. Both the stages are qualifying in nature. No marks will be awarded. Candidates qualifying PET/PMT are called for document verification which is the final level of the recruitment process.
- Document verification: Based on the performance in CBT, PET, and PMT, candidates are called for document verification. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test.
Here are some of the important details that the candidates have to keep in mind before applying for the post under RPSF:
- Candidates can apply against the RPF SI vacancy of either a Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF through the official website when the application is invited.
- Within a Group of Zonal Railways, candidates are required to give their preference for individual zones at the time of application.
- Candidates will be considered against RPF SI vacancies for a particular group and railway zones will be allocated based on merit and preference put forward by the recruitment committee.
- Vacancies announced at the time of the notification are provisional and may increase or decrease as per the requirement under the commission.
- The railways reserve the right to cancel the RPF SI vacancies at their discretion.
Sign Up for Entri classes to qualify for government examinations with flying colors. With our structured courses and mock tests created by experienced faculty and mentors, you can understand the trends and concepts of every government examination. Also, get access to mock tests created by experienced mentors that will fill you with knowledge. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
|RPSF SI Exam Information Links|
|RPSF SI Notification||RPSF SI Mock Test|
|RPSF SI Syllabus||RPSF SI Video Course|
|RPSF SI Exam Date||RPSF SI Study Materials|
|RPSF SI Application Form||RPSF SI Interview Questions|
|RPSF SI Admit Card||RPSF SI Job Profile|
|RPSF SI Study Plan||RPSF SI Salary|
|RPSF SI Previous Question Papers||RPSF SI Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RPSF SI Best Books||RPSF SI Result|
|RPSF SI Eligibility Criteria||RPSF SI Cutoff|
|RPSF SI Selection Process||RPSF SI Exam Analysis|
|RPSF SI Answer Key|