Table of Contents
The RRB JE recruitment notification is expected to release soon!! Over 15000+ vacancies are expected this year. The selection will be to the posts like Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The online application is only entertained. And this will be available after the release of official notification. In this blog we will discuss about RRB JE Vacancy.
RRB JE Vacancy: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by the authority for the post of JE, JE (IT), DMS, and CMA are given below-
A candidate must be either a citizen of India, subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling there, PIO migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in B.Tech.
The age of the applicants should fall between 18 years and 33 years as on 1st January 2020. Candidates from reserved category can claim relaxation in age as per the rules.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should possess a valid diploma/degree in the concerned stream prescribed against various post in Annexure-A of the notification published on the official website.
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): Diploma in engineering from any discipline is required.
- Junior Engineer (IT): Candidates should have done PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ B.Tech (IT)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ DOEACC B level course of 3 years duration or equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistance (CMA): Applicants should have obtained a Bachelors’s degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry and have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
RRB JE Vacancy: 2019 Vacancy
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
|Depot Material Superintendent
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
RRB JE Vacancy: 2020 Vacancy
To be out soon…
RRB JE Vacancy: Steps to check the RRB JE Application
- Candidates can apply for the notified posts of anyone RRB as per their eligibility only through the ONLINE application mode.
- The application can be submitted by visiting the official website of RRBs.
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the notification.
- Scanned Documents like Photograph in Color(size 20KB to 50KB), Signature(size 10KB to 40KB) in JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application.
- Only a single application for RRB posts will be admitted by the Railway Recruitment Board. And multiple applications will be rejected without any notice.
- Options once exercised in the ONLINE Application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained.
- Candidate must maintain a valid email id and mobile number registering for the recruitment. Any future communication by the RRB will be done through e-mail or SMS modes only.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the RRB Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.