Table of Contents
Kerala Water Authority released the notification for the post of Operator on 16th November 2020. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply through the Online Application portal-Thulasi-till 23rd December 2020. The preparation for the exam can be started now itself. Aspirants can download the PDF of Kerala PSC Operator – Water Authority- previous question papers and also check the details regarding the operator exam date.
Join our Kerala PSC Operator – Water Authority course and get to your dream job. Download Entri for all the information regarding the course.
Kerala PSC Operator – Water Authority Notification Details
|Name of post||Operator|
|Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Date of Notification||16th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||23rd December 2020|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||88 (Eighty-Eight)|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 20100-53300|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce|
|Mode of Exam||OMR based exam|
|Result||Will update later|
19-36 years. Only candidates born between 01.01.2001 and 02.01.1984 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation.
A Pass in SSLC Examination or equivalent qualification. National Trade Certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle / Electrician).
Probation– Any person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Kerala PSC Operator Water Authority Exam Pattern
As per the available information, the exam will be conducted as described below:
- The exam will be OMR based objective test.
- There will be 100 questions with one mark for every correct answer.
- And, there will be negative marking. 0.33 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer marked by the candidate.
- The exam duration will be 75 minutes. And, the medium of exam will be English.
- However, the exam date, admit card, venue of examination is yet to announce by the commission.
The exam includes the following subjects, of which, the main topics comprise 80% of the total marks.
- General Awareness( Basic facts about India and Kerala), Current Affairs, Kerala Renaissance.
- Topics related to the NTSC Electrician.
- Topics related to the NTSC Mechanical.
Kerala Water Authority Operator Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Electricity- Voltage, Current, resistance, Energy, Energy, Power.
- Electrostatics and Electromagnetism- laws. Electric Flux, Potential Difference, Potential, Permittivity, Permeability, Capacitors, Coulumb’s Law, Faraday’s Law, Magnetic Flux, Self-inductance, Fleming’s law, etc.
- Fundamentals of AC systems- Generation, Equation of Voltage, amplitude, frequency, cycle, time period, Inductance, and Capacitance. Star and Delta connections.
- Direct Current Machines- DC generator
- Alternate Current- Transformers- its construction, types, principle. emf equation, transformation ratio, efficiency, and losses. Three-phase induction motor- principle, types, construction, slip. losses. torque, three-phase motor starters.
- Alternators, Three-phase synchronous motor, single-phase, and FHP single phase induction motor, AC series motor, Servomotor, Universal Motor, Split-phase, and Stepper motors.
- Automobile- Engines- introduction, description of internal combustion, classification of IC engines, 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Diesel Engine components, cooling systems, Lubricating systems, splash and pressure systems, Intake and exhaust systems.
- Air cleaners- description and functions, different types of air cleaners.
- Extraction mufflers.
- Diesel fuel system, Injection pump, Emission control, Braking systems.
- Charging circuit operation of alternators, regulator unit, ignition warning, remedy in charging system descriptions.
- Steering systems, Clutch, Manual Transmissions, rear-wheel drive, Suspension systems.
So, these are the main topics included and candidates have to prepare in detail with each topic. Moreover, candidates can download the Entri App for more details regarding each topic.
Kerala PSC Operator Water Authority Previous Question Papers
Previous question papers are always a good guide for the preparation for each exam.
Click here to download the Kerala Water Authority Previous year question papers:
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Kerala PSC Water Authority Operator Exam 2020-21 exams. The exam date will be updated on this page, as soon as it is announced by the Kerala PSC. Meanwhile, candidates start their preparation through our channel. Get the Early bird offer for the course and ace your preparations.
Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the specific exam. Free online tutorials for important topics taken by the excellent faculties. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.