Southern Western Railway (SWR) has released the Centralized Notification for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The recruitment notification is published on 10th December 2020. Online applications can be submitted till 09th January 2021. Read on the article for more details regarding the RRC Hubli Recruitment 2021 – Apply @rrchubli.in.
RRC Hubli Recruitment 2021 – Apply @rrchubli.in
Online applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Apprenticeship 2021, in the designated trades at Divisions/Workshops/Units of South Western Railway. The last date to submit applications is 09th January 2021 via official website. More than 1000 vacancies are available under Hubballi Division, Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division and Central Workshop, Mysuru Division of the railways.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Submission||09th January 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||1004|
Eligibility Criteria RRC Hubli Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to check out the age limit and educational qualification as mentioned on the official notification before applying to the post.
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board.
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT.
- ITI Passed in relevant trade.
- The candidates minimum age should be 15 years.
- The maximum age that a candidate should possess is 24 years.
Download the official notification of SWR Recruitment 2021:
South Western Vacancy Details
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic||09||02||01||04||16|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA)||21||05||03||09||39|
Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi
|Fitter (Diesel Loco Shed)||18||06||03||10||37|
|Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed)||08||03||01||05||17|
|Fitter (Carriage & Wagon)||60||17||08||32||117|
Central Workshop, Mysuru
Selection Process of SWR Apprentice Post 2021
The selection of candidates will be done through preparing a merit list based the percentage of marks in 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI i.e. (50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI) that an applicant has scored.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- which is not refundable. The payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as the part of online application form. And NO fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates.
Steps to Apply Online for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of RRC Hubli, @rrchubli.in
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/Hubli website provided for filing ‘Online’ applications and fill up the personal details, etc.
- After filing the personal and matriculation details, go to the application fee portal and pay the required amount.
- Candidates should upload necessary documents as in the mentioned format (scanned photograph and signature).
- Finally click on the Submit button.
- Save the application form for future reference.
Learn with Entri app and prepare for the upcoming examinations. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates!