Table of Contents
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has released the admit card for the online exam for recruitment to the post of Junior Officer, Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021. Candidates can download the Admit Card from their official website i.e. saraswatbank.com. Notification for 150 junior officer posts was earlier published for marketing and operations(clerical cadre) to their branches in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nagpur, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Goa, Karnataka and Gujarat. Saraswat cooperative bank is a urban co-operative banking institution that is wholly owned by the Government Of Maharashtra based in Maharashtra, India and operating also as a co-operative society since the year 1918. In the year 1988, the bank was conferred with Scheduled status by the Reserve Bank Of India. It is also the first co-operative bank that has provided merchant banking services.The link to Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 is given below in this article. For further details you can also visit their official website www.saraswatbank,com. Candidates should paste recognizable photograph that was taken recently on the Saraswat Bank Call Letter.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021 – Important Instructions
The admit card should be carried by the candidates along with an original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid identification documents such as PAN Card/ Voters card or Permanent Driving License or passport or Bank Passbook with photograph or Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer on official letterhead or Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead or a recent and valid Identity Card that is issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted for verification to the invigilator.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning ability and computer aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The exam will be conducted in English language only
- There will be negative marking and For each wrong answer 1/4 mark will be deducted
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Cut-Off
- Candidates appearing for the examination will have to secure a minimum of 50% marks on the total in Online the examination that is going to be held.
- Go to official website of Saraswat Bank www.saraswatbank.com
- Click on the ‘Careers’ Tab, which will be given at the top of the homepage
- You will be redirected to a new page which will get opened wherein you are required to click ‘Recruitment to the post of Junior Officer 2021’
- Now you will land on a new page where you should click the ‘Click Here’ that will be given against ‘Link to download Saraswat bank jr officer admit card 2021′ A new page will open, enter your Registration Number or Roll No and Password or DOB(DD-MM-YY)
- Now you can download your Saraswat Bank Call Letter
Applications were invited by the Saraswat bank for filling up 150 vacancies in Goa, Maharastra, Karnataka, and Gujarat for the posts of Junior Officer from 5th March 2021 to 19th March 2021.
How will Entri help you with your study preparations?
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.