The Securities and Exchange Board of India which is generally known as SEBI is an autonomous organization that works under the overall administrative supervision of the Union Finance Ministry. It is accountable to the Parliament. The exam notifications will be released on the official website. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who aspire to pursue their careers in the banking sector
The interested and eligible candidates are expected to fill their online application form through an online portal which will be released by the official website. The candidates are expected to follow up with all the latest updates regarding the various aspects of the examination.
SEBI Grade A 2021: Important Dates
- The SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase II Exam was held on February 27, 2021
- The SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase II Result was declared on March 18, 2021
- The SEBI Grade A 2020 Final Result and Cut-Off was announced on July 17, 2021
- The SEBI Grade A 2021 Notification is to be notified by the exam committee
- The SEBI Apply Online 2021 date will be soon announced on the official website.
SEBI Grade A 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the most eligible candidates will be through examination. It will be conducted in three phases namely,
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Mains Examination
- Phase-III: Interview and Group Discussion.
SEBI Grade A 2021: Job Location
- The candidate who clears all the phases of the examination gets recruited by the company.
- The job location is across the country.
- The candidate must thus be flexible and convincing when it comes to job location.
SEBI Grade A 2021: Apply Online
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) releases notifications regarding the Grade A Officer exam on its website.
- In the previous year, the SEBI Grade A Exam was held on January 17, 2021.
- On the other hand, the Phase II online examination was conducted on February 27, 2021.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of The Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI
- On the home page, candidates can find the apply online link for SEBI Grade A 2021.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now application form window will be shown in the next tab.
- The candidates are expected to read the instructions given thoroughly to avoid any mistakes.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the SEBI Grade A application form
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of the photograph along with the signature of the candidate
- Make the application fee payment through challan/SEBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Once done, take the printout of the application form.
- Once the registration is successful, the candidate will receive the confirmation by SMS or email.
The application fee for SEBI Grade A 2021 recruitment depends on the category of the candidate.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category is expected to pay an application fee of rupees 100 as intimation charges.
- The candidate belonging to General/OBC/EWS category is expected to pay an application fee of rupees 1000 as application fees and intimation charges.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are an aspirant and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will assist you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between you trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck