The window for SSC CGL Application Correction 2022 is Open and the same will be available from 28.01.2022 to 01.02.2022. SSC CGL Examination or the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year in order to recruit aspirants to Group B and Group C posts under various departments of the Government of India. The application procedure for SSC CGL examination is conducted online. To avoid discrepancies faced during the online application process and to avoid unnecessary disqualification of applications, the SSC allows the candidate for resubmission or correction of application before the final submission.
Instructions for SSC CGL Application Form Correction
- Make sure to check the candidate details before submission as no submissions or requests will be accepted after the expiry of the window.
- During the window, candidates can modify the application parameters and One Time Registration Data.
- Candidates will be allowed for correction only if their online application process has been completed which includes the requisite fee payment before the given time period by the commission.
- Correction for application will be open only till 01.02.2022. No correction will be accepted by the commission after the date.
- The previous application by the candidate will be cancelled and will be updated with the new one.
- Candidates can only do the correction and resubmit the application form twice. No turns will be allowed after second submission.
- A uniform correction fee is charged by the commission. A correction charge of Rs.200 for the first time and Rs. 500 for the second time of correction. The fee payment is only available online. No challan facility will be available for the same.
For more information regarding the examination, stay tuned with Entri App. Entri wishes you all the very best for the upcoming exam.