The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has released SSC CGL 2018 Tier II answer key. SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 examination was successfully conducted from September 11 to September 14 at various centers across India. SSC CGL 2018 Tier-01 results were published on August 20, 2019, on the commission website. Click Here for the SSC CGL 2018 Tier 01 results.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Answer Key
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Topic/ Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||02 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||02 Hours|
|General Studies -Finance & Economics*||100||200||02 Hours|
- Statistics is only for those candidates who applied for Statistical Investigator Gr. II and Compiler posts.
- General Studies -Finance & Economics is only for Assistant Audit Officer posts.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key
The candidates’ answer sheets along with the tentative Answer Keys of the commission are now available on the SSC website. The candidates should log in to the below-given link by using their Examination Roll Number and Password.
- Click Here for your SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key and Candidates Response Sheets: SSC CGL 2018 Tier-II Answer Key
Candidates can report any error or mistakes in the commission’s tentative answer key on or before September 26, 2019. Answer keys can be challenged by paying Rs. 100/ for each.
Click here to download free pdf of August current affairs: August 2019 Current Affairs
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2018 Tier III examination is of descriptive nature. The question paper will be bi-lingual i.e, in both English and Hindi. The maximum marks will be 100
- Exam Type – Descriptive
- Maximum Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Duration – 60 minutes
- Question Type – Essay Writing, Precis, Letter, Application, etc.
- SSC CGL Tier III Tentative Exam Date – December 29, 2019
SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key and Candidates Response Sheets: SSC CGL 2018 Tier-II Answer Key
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.