After you have successfully passed the Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the organisation of Staff Selection Commission you will be liable to get a job as an ASO or popularly known as Assistant Section Officer. Getting a job as an Assistant Section Officer is one of the most reputed things for any Government competitive examination aspirants because it requires a lot of knowledge to crack the entrance examination for this job and also this job comes with a lot of responsibilities to fulfil. Given below are some important specifications regarding the SSC CGL ASO Job Profile 2021. Read the information given below to Get to Know the Life of ASO.
Take Free Mock Tests For SSC Here
SSC CGL ASO Job Profile 2021
The people will be selected by the Staff Selection Commission after they have successfully passed the Combined Graduate Level Examination specially conducted for the vacancy of Assistant Section Officer. The Assistant Section Officer is responsible for communicating between the host country and the individuals. The officer is also liable to carry on the paperwork and to present all of the documents which are to be signed between both of the parties. It is the responsibility of the officer to assist the superior in each and every procedure. The perks and allowances which are available in the SSC CGL ASO Job Profile 2021 are also very luxurious and the candidates are also provided with the opportunity to serve and stay in foreign countries.
SSC CGL ASO Job Responsibilities 2021
The Assistant Section Officer is responsible to assist the IFS officers so that they can complete their daily work without any confusion and problem. The assistants are liable to complete the file work related to the important things that the superiors have to undertake in their day to day work. The assistants are also responsible for drafting the communication which is taking place between the India headquarters. There are also some other important responsibilities included in SSC CGL ASO Job Profile 2021.
- The ASO is also responsible for planning and reviewing all of the documents which are to be signed between the countries.
- They are also responsible to perform other important work in relation to MoUs that are to be signed by ambassadors and ministers.
- All of the paperwork must be accurate and must be available at any point in time.
- The ASO is also responsible for coordinating different consulate officers as well as the Headquarters.
- Last but not the least, it is also the responsibility of the ASO to promote friendly relations between the host state as well as its individuals, including NRI/PIOO.
Joining Procedure Of ASO
The joining procedure for the ASO in the Staff Selection Commission is kind of similar to that of any other Ministry Assistant. Only the candidates who will successfully pass the detailed joining procedure will be able to join the job and serve the organisation. You can check out the step by step joining procedure for the Assistant Section Officer by SSC given here.
- The joining letter will be issued after IB and Police clearance.
- The candidates are requested to report at Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhawan, New Delhi (opp. National Museum).
- The candidates are not liable to go under immediate training.
- The candidates are only liable to undergo 30 days of training which is spread over small modules.
- The candidates will also have to go through a foreign language test before they go for a foreign post
- The candidates are responsible to learn a lot within a small time frame.
- The training can take place at the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), JNU, Delhi.
Take Video Lessons From Experts For SSC Here
Perks and Privileges For ASO
There are a lot of advantages and privileges available to the Assistant Section Officer under the Staff Selection Commission present in India because this is a very prestigious job in which foreign postings are also available for the people who successfully qualify for the Foreign Language Proficiency Test. Some of the perks and privileges for the candidates passing to get these jobs are given below.
- Perks are available to the ASO same as to any other Central Government employee at 7th pay commission grade pay.
- The candidates can use MEA flats in Chanakyapuri and Dwarka for accommodation.
- The candidates are posted regularly so they will have to carry their stuff around.
- Foreign postings are available under this job with the best facilities and amenities.
- Educational facilities are available to the children of the officers in the Best International Schools And Universities.
- Best health facilities are also available.
- Accommodations are provided with full furniture.
- Free travel is provided to any foreign location through the economy class.
- A full cargo container is provided for the goods of the officers so that they can carry all of their requirements with them.
SSC CGL ASO Salary 2021
The SSC CGL ASO career is one of the most promising and exciting career opportunities that the Indian youth can think of because of the wide variety of benefits and allowances available to the officers plus the opportunity to always be on the move is very exciting. The salary for the officer in India and in any other foreign country can be different. The salary in a foreign country depends upon the currency of the country however it can be estimated to be around $1800–$2100. You can check out the ASO salary in India through the table given below.
|Basic + Allowances||X Category||Y Category||Z Category|
|Salary in Hand||51961||46569||42977|
Check Out The Previous Year Questions For SSC Here
SSC CGL ASO Career Growth
The career growth opportunities for the ASO in the SSC organisation are also very high and the candidates have a lot of opportunities to grow. Also, the candidates are liable to get posted in many different cities other than Delhi. The candidates have the option to choose 5-10 destinations from the list of 60 destinations provided to them by the Ministry for foreign postings. You can also be posted in foreign countries however you have the option to deny the posting. Given below are some important details for the SSC CGL ASO Job Profile 2021 Promotions.
- First, you will have to be promoted from Assistant Section Officer to Section Officer. It takes around 5 to 7 years to be promoted to the Section Officer stage and you will have to clear the interdepartmental examination to get promoted. If you do not give the examination then it will take around 10 to 12 years to get promoted.
- The second stage comes when you get promoted from Section Officer to Under Secretary. It may take a large period of time to get promoted here. It will take around 9 to 12 years.
- Finally, you can be promoted to the Deputy Secretary level towards the end of your career. The Deputy Secretary is one of the senior-most people and has the highest salary.
Staff Selection Commission is one of the most prestigious organisations present in India which is responsible for recruiting Central Government employees and carrying on the procedures related to the Central Government. You have to get the latest information regarding the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Opportunities 2021 in order to get perfect knowledge regarding the organisation and the types of jobs available in the organisation. If you want to get selected for the prestigious jobs available by the organisation of SSC then you must take into consideration study plans and examination strategies to crack the entrance examinations. Entri is a platform with video lectures and mock tests available for competitive examination aspirants. Enrol now to get an abundance of benefits.
Discussion about this post