The Staff Selection Commission shortlisted 1,75,370 candidates (both male and female) for SSC GD Medical Examination. The medical examination is the last stage of screening in the SSC GD selection process. The SSC GD Selection process involves a preliminary stage written examination followed by a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). SSC concludes the medical test in 2019 itself but due to some issues, SSC is widely conducting the re-medical tests for few candidates. If you have to appear for the SSC GD pre-medical tests, then the commission will inform you through your registered email id and phone number.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Vacancy
SSC GD Constable 2018 Medical Admit card
The commission is conducting a Re-Medical examination of nearly 60% of the PET qualified candidates due to one or other reasons. SSC will inform you if you have to appear for the re-medicals. If you are asked to appear before the team for medical tests, take a DD worth 25 rupees and send it along with your Re Medical Application Form. Candidates can download their SSC GD Constable Admit cards from their SSC regional websites.
SSC Regional Websites
|Region Name||States/ UT||SSC Regional Websites|
|SSC Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttrakhand||Northern Region|
|SSC Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Union Territory of Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Western Region|
|SSC Eastern Region||West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||Eastern Region|
|SSC Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region|
|SSC MPR Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Madya Pradesh Region|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||North Eastern Region|
|SSC North Western Region||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Ladakh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT)||North Western Region|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||Southern Region|
|SSC KKR Region||Kerala, Karnataka, and Lakshadweep (UT)||Kerala Karnataka Region|
SSC GD Medical Requirements
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-III BY
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9|
- Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination is mandatory for all candidates under medical examination.
- Blood pressure: (Normal Range Systolic 100-140 mm of Hg, Diastolic 60 to 90 mm of Hg).
- Haemoglobin: (Normal Range: 12-16 g/dL for male, 10-14 g/dL for female). Candidates with Hemoglobin levels below 12 g/dL for males and below 10 g/dL for females are ineligible.
- A tattoo depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm, but only the left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
Click here to download SSC GD Constable Medical Form free pdf
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.