As per the recent SSC JE Electrical Notification 2019, the dates of the SSC JE Electrical Paper-I and Paper-II Exam is not yet confirmed. So that gives one sufficient time to start preparing for the exam. Here we have tried to bring you information regarding the SSC JE Electrical Study Materials. Some of the best SSC JE Electrical Study Material and books are given below.
Get Higher Rank on SSC JE Exam – Download Entri App Now!
SSC JE Electrical 2019 Exam Pattern
It is essential to know the exam pattern and syllabus of the SSC JE Electrical Exam in order to start the preparation. Paper-1 is an objective type which includes quantitative, reasoning, English and GK. One can easily pass the exam by doing mere and consistent preparation. There are many best books, exclusively for the SSC JE exam available in the market. Select one among it and do the practice daily with a smart timetable.
Main Examination- Descriptive Type
SSC JE Electrical Study Material for Tier-1
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat 2018 by Sarvesh K. Verma
- Magical Books on Quicker Maths (2018-2019) Session by M. Tyra
- SSC Elementary & Advanced Mathematics – 1567 by Kiran Prakashan
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Old Edition) by Rajesh Verma
Books for Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning (2018-2019) Session by MK Panday
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Revised Edition) by S Chand Publication
- Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Fully Solved) 7000+Objective Question Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability – 1280
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii
Books for General English
- Quick Learning Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal
- Perfect Competitive English by V K Sinha
- Competitive General English – 901 by Kiran Prakashan
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Books for General Awareness
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- General Knowledge 2019 by Manohar Pandey
- NCERT Textbooks of class 9 and 10 (history, geography, economics and polity)
- Year Book
Get Higher Rank on SSC JE Exam- Download Entri App Now!
SSC JE Study Material for Tier-2
Books for Essay Writing
- Essays By Arihant Publications
- Tata Mc Grow Hills Publications(Hindi/English)
- Hindi Nibandh by Arihant Publication
Books for Letter Writing
A Handbook for Letter Writing by Arihant Publications(Hindi/English)
SSC JE Electrical Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- analogies, similarities, differences,
- space visualization, problem-solving,
- analysis, judgment, decision making,
- visual memory, discrimination,
- observation, relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning,
- verbal and figure classification,
- arithmetical number series, etc.
- History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, and Scientific Research,
- Art and Culture
- Current Affairs
- Geography – India and the World
- Neighboring Countries
General Engineering: Electrical concepts
- Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors, Basic Electronics etc.
- AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments,
- Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors, and single-phase induction Motors,
- Synchronous Machines,
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution,
- Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy,
- Basic Electronics.
- Network Theory (straightforward numerical)
SSC JE Electrical: Recommended books
As for any other exam the essentials to ace any exam are the right preparation books and a passion to succeed. If you have best SSC JE Preparation Books then you must achieve your goal in your first attempt.
SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Recruitment
Exam Guide 3rd EditionDisha Experts
SSC junior engineer books for Mechanical EngineeringMark Huber
SSC junior engineer books for electricalGupta,
Basic Electrical Engineering R. K. Rajput
SSC JE Electrical book Disha ExpertsC
Question Bank in Electrical Engineering J.B Gupta
SSC-JE 2018-19 Electrical EngineeringMade Easy Publication
SSC Junior Engineer (Cpwd/Cwc/ Mes) Electrical EngineeringArihant Publication
Objective Electrical TechnologyV.K. Mehta & Rohit Mehta
SSC Juniors Engineers Electrical Engineering Recruitment Exam Guide (English)Disha Publication
Kiran’s SSC Junior Engineer Exam Electrical Guide-cum-practice work BookKiran Prakashan.
SSC Junior Engineers (Cpwd/Cwc/ Mes) Electrical EngineeringGK Publication
Juniors Engineers Electrical Examination Guide: Electrical Engineering (Popular Master Guide)Ramesh Publishing
Cracking SSC JE exam is quite easy if you do the preparation smartly. For preparing the exam, best choice is to practice with the previous year’s question paper as much you can. By doing this you can familiar with question pattern and repeating questions.
Discussion about this post