The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an important notice on 17th August 2020 regarding the commencement of Document Verification of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Exam 2019. The recruitment notification of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 was published on 27.08.2019. Read on the article of SSC JHT 2019 DV Test Admit Card.
SSC JHT 2019 DV Test Admit Card
As per the official notification released in the Staff Selection Commission NR Website on 17th August 2020, the commission will conduct Document Verification (DV) of SSC JHT DV 2019 on 21st September 2020 at the allotted centre. The status of candidates and online call-letters will be uploaded on the official website of the SSC. All candidates are advised to frequently visit the SSC official and regional website of SSC.
Document Verification (DV)
The list of candidates qualified for the document verification of SSC JHT 2019 post will be published in the official website. Following are the points to be noted before the document verification session.
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for DV along with the photocopies and original documents.
- Detailed options for various posts and departments will be taken from candidates at the time of document verification. A candidate will not be considered for a Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he/ she has not indicated his/ her preference for it. The options confirmed at the time of Document Verification will be considered as the final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.
- The candidates are required to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and an original valid Photo ID Proof.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt.
- Then, candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if anyone).
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if belongs to reserved categories).
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM).
Download Entri app and attempt free mock tests of SSC. Entri provides study materials for various competitive examinations. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!