Staff Selection Commission- Multi-Tasking(Non-Technical) Staff Examination, SSC-MTS 2019 Tier 2 Exam postponed! The MTS (Non-Technical) Examination (Paper-II), 2019, which was earlier scheduled to be held on 17.11.2019, has been postponed due to administrative reasons and would now be conducted on 24.11.2019. The Admission Certificate for the same will be uploaded on the website in due course.
Check the Official Notification PDF.
SSC MTS 2019 Tier 2
Tier 2-Paper II is a descriptive paper. The candidates who clear the tier 1 exam can only attend the second stage. Candidates who clear the two tiers will be called for interview and document verification.
Tier-2 (Descriptive Type)
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes|
Check the SSC MTS 2019 Vacancy.
SSC MTS 2019 Posts
The recruitment was to following posts:
- Junior gestener operator
Check the SSC MTS Tier 2 Study Books.
The Responsibilities and Roles for the job are :
- Non-clerical works.
- The routine office works.
- Computer assistance.
- General Cleaning duties along with upkeeping of Sections/units.
- Physical maintenance of records.
- Photocopying of documents and sending fax etc.
- Assisting Routine dispatch, diary works.
- Those with ITI qualification may have related responsibilities.
- Delivering dak, both inside and outside of the office.
- Those who have a valid driving license may have driving duties.
- Cleaning, opening, and closing of office rooms.
- Watch and ward duties.
- Maintenance of lawns.
- Any work assigned by the superior authority is also the responsibility of the employee.
Click here to know how to crack SSC MTS Exam?
Wishing all the best to all the candidates for the exam on 24th November. Meanwhile, utilize the extended time period for practicing more mock exams and be confident. Wishing all the success to all the candidates for the SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam.
Get more mock exams of SSC MTS.
Practice the previous year question paper of SSC MTS Tier 2.
Discussion about this post