Table of Contents
Candidates who have appeared for the SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam on 6th, 9th and 10th November 2020 can check the expected cutoff marks here. The exam will be conducted on 14th December 2020 (only for candidates who opted for Examination Centres in Bihar). Based on the difficulty level of the three exams, i.e., Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary Level and Graduation Level, we have guestimated the Cutoff Marks of SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Online Exam.In this blog we will discuss about SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam Expected Cut Off Marks.
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam: Minimum Qualifying Marks
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Computer Based Exam (Matriculation/10th, Higher Secondary/12th and Graduation & Above Level Exams) consisted of 100 Questions of total 200 Marks in the MCQ Format.
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam: Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions
|General Intelligence (Reasoning)||100 Questions
|60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs|
There will be no Interview process for the SSC Junior Level Posts as per Government Guidelines. Therefore, to get selected for SSC Selection Posts, a candidate is only required to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) and obtain the marks above the minimum cut-off (qualifying marks). SSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks of the online exam through the normalization method.
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam: Cut-Off Marks
For qualifying Computer Based Examination, candidates are required to score minimum marks as per details given below:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam|
|Category||Minimum Marks (%)|
The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio:
- In the ratio of 1:20, for up to 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
- In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 100.
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam Expected Cut-Off Marks: Matriculation/10th Level
Questions asked in the exam consisted of easy to moderate level questions in different subjects. Also, there was a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Let’s have a look at the Expected Cut-Off for SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Matriculation Level Exam:
|Expected Cut-Off for SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Matriculation Level Exam|
|Category||Expected Cut-Off (Out of 200 Marks)|
|General||120 to 125 Marks|
|OBC||110 to 115 Marks|
|SC||100 to 105 Marks|
|ST||90 to 95 Marks|
Higher Secondary/12th Level
Questions asked in the exam consisted of Moderate level questions in different subjects. Also, there was a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Let’s have a look at the Expected Cut-Off for SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Higher Secondary Level Exam:
|Category||Expected Cut-Off (Out of 200 Marks)|
|General||110 to 115 Marks|
|OBC||100 to 105 Marks|
|SC||90 to 95 Marks|
|ST||80 to 85 Marks|
Questions asked in the exam consisted of easy to difficult level questions in different subjects. Also, there was a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Let’s have a look at the Expected Cut-Off for SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Graduation & Above Level Exam:
|Category||Expected Cut-Off (Out of 150 Marks)|
|General||100 to 105 Marks|
|OBC||90 to 95 Marks|
|SC||80 to 85 Marks|
|ST||70 to 75 Marks|
The commission will conduct Skill Tests like Typing Test, Data Entry Test, Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification and these tests will be of qualifying nature.
The final result along with force allocation will be declared by the Commission based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination. Final scores of the candidates will only be disclosed/ made available on the website of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices at the time of declaration of Final Result for the particular category of post.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.