SSC Exam 2022: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) recruits’ staff for different Ministries and Departments of India. The Staff Selection Commission manages SSC Exam every year, such as SSC Stenographer, SSC GD, SSD JHT, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MST, SSC JE, etc to recruit diverse staffs in different divisions, ministries, and organizations of India. SSC exam is one of the favorably competitive exams in India which is endeavored by lakhs of applicants. SSC offers a wide range of vacancy scales too every year. 2022 offers such a wide range of vacancies too. The candidates who are eager to attempt the SSC exams can now check the official notification released for various positions under the SSC. Staff Selection Commission has brought forward vacancy scale too which seems quite appealing to the candidates this year. If you are eager to be a part of SSC, then check here for the vacancies.
|Organization||Post Name||Last Date||Vacancies|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam||23 January 2022||—|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||Combined Higher Secondary 10+ Level||7 March 2022||—|
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)||Junior Engineer||22 February 2022||285|
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)||Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II, and Hindi Typist||27 January 2022||956|
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC)||Constable (Male) and Fireman (Male/ Female)||16 February 2022||1521|
|Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC)||Traffic Constable and Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA)||to be announced soon||123|
|Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC)||Assistant Training Officer (ATO)||to be announced soon||250|
|Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC)||Combined Graduate Level Recruitment-2021 Exam||to be announced soon||233|
|Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC)||Primary Investigator||23 January 2022||07|
|Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC)||Welfare Extension Officer||to be announced soon||129|
|Odisha Staff Service Commission (OSSC)||Technical Assistant||to be announced soon||54|
How to Download the Official Notification 2022?
The candidate can check the official notification and other details regarding the preferred exam on the official website. SSC provides the complete details in the latest notification region or latest news section. The candidates can also refer to the notifications as per the exams given on the official website. After finding out the preferred exam, the candidates can click on it and download the PDF format notification of the exam. The candidates are required to apply for the exam within the given period before the deadline.
How to Apply For the Various Posts Under SSC 2022?
- The initial step is to register online
- The candidate is supposed to check for the official notification, if the notification is released, the candidates can move further to the official website – ssc.nic.in. to apply for the exam
- Click on “Apply:”
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Enter the OTPs obtained on your Mobile Number and Email ID and click on Submit.
- Your registration number and Password will be sent to you as SMS and a Mail.
- Later, fill in your individual, contact, and educational attributes.
- Enter your gender, category, nationality, name of the university, roll number, year of passing, marks, and other information.
- Choose 3 exam centres in the region in order of your choice.
- Check the declaration, review “I Agree”, fill the captcha code, and present the form to move forward to fee payment.
- The final stage in the application procedure is to pay the application fee.
- Check the application fees that are mentioned by the SSC in the official notification. There will be variations in the fees as per the categories. Thus, make sure to read the guidelines before paying the fees
- It can be paid in both online and offline mode.
Start Preparing Today!
The candidates who are up for the SSC exams need to hurry! The exams are usually in high demand and considerably competitive. If you are planning to crack in this year, you need something extra in your preparation. As there are wide possibilities with the technology and availability of online classes, the candidates who prepare for the exam are often challenging and competitive. Thus, you can choose to prepare with the updated video lessons or PDF notes which will help you gain more scores. Rather than that, you can also choose to be a part of the Entri App and get all the required study materials to score the best in the exam. Get the latest video lessons, mock tests, previous questions, frequent evaluations and many more in the entri app! Hurry! Score the best with the Limited Time!