The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the Review Medical Examination dates for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF. The Nodal agency, Border Security Force (BSF) will conduct the Review Medical Examination for the SSC SI & ASI posts from November 23, 2020, to December 07, 2020.
SSC SI & ASI Medical Test
BSF will conduct the medical examination for 80 candidates (77 male and 03 Female) at ITBP headquarters, Block no: 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. All eligible candidates should report at CH BSF Jalandhar at 07 AM.
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Colour Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||Colour perception (CP)- 3, BY IHARA|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9|
- Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination is mandatory for all candidates under medical examination.
- Blood pressure: (Normal Range Systolic 100-140 mm of Hg, Diastolic 60 to 90 mm of Hg).
- Haemoglobin: (Normal Range: 12-16 g/dL for male, 10-14 g/dL for female). Candidates with Hemoglobin levels below 12 g/dL for males and below 10 g/dL for females are ineligible.
- A tattoo depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm, but only the left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Must be less than and frac14 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- Candidates should not have colour blindness.
Click here to download the schedule of the SSC SI & ASI Medical test 2020:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.