Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card of the skill test and document verification for the post of Stenographer Grade C and Group D Posts.SSC Stenographer is a national level competitive exam. SSC Stenographer is an objective type of MCQ based exam that takes place over a period of 3-4 days. In order to appear for the exam, a candidate needs to possess the SSC Stenographer Admit Card. Candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in the written test can download their SSC Stenographer Admit Card for Skill Test from SSC Regional Website by providing their Registration ID/Roll Number and Date of Birth. The SSC Stenographer Exam is going to be conducted on 8th November 2019, at the respective regional centers.The SSC Stenographer Admit Card is being issued region-wise and displayed on the official website of www.ssc.nic.in. In this blog, we will discuss SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019: Steps to download SSC Stenographer
A candidate needs to produce his/her admit card before appearing the examination. The procedure to download the admit card is given below;
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link displayed on the website to download the SSC Stenographer for the respective region you are appearing for.
- Select Application Status and Select Status from the drop-down menu.
- A box will appear, select which exam which is giving and fill it as Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D.
- Click on the Yes button.
- Now enter your registered ID and Roll No.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Click on the search status Button.
- You will see your Admit Card details being displayed on the screen.
In some cases, the students remember neither their Roll Number nor their Registration Number. They can follow the steps given below;
- Go to www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link which says download SSC Stenographer Admit Card for your region.
- Enter your name, your father’s name and your date of birth to get the admit card.
- Select the area which was filled in the form by you for appearing the exam.
- You can retrieve your Roll Number and registration number and follow the steps given above.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019: Link to Download the Admit Card
|SSC Center Regions
|Names of States for Official Center
|Link to Download
|Delhi – Northern Region (NR)
|Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand
|Download admit card of SSC Steno Delhi/Northern Region
|Eastern Region (ER)
|West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Sikkim, and Andaman & Nicobar Island
|Download SSC Steno East Region (ER) Admit Card
|Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR)
|Kerala and Karnataka
|Download SSC Stenographer Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR) Call Letter
|Southern Region (SR)
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu
|Download SSC Steno Southern Region (SR) Admit Card
|North Eastern Region (NER)
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland
|Download SSC Stenographer NER Call Letter
|Western Region (WR)
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa
|Download SSC Steno Western Region (WR) Admit Card
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)
|Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
|Download SSC Stenographer MPR Admit Card
|Central Region (CR)
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
|Download SSC Steno Admit Card Central Region
|North Western Region (NWR)
|J&K, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh
|Download SSC Steno North Western Region (NWR) Hall Ticket
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019: Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer exam is conducted in two stages:
|SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Computer Based Test
The Computer Based Test (CBT) has three sections as tabulated below:
|SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern For CBT
|Number of Questions/Maximum Marks
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|English Language & Comprehension
The Computer Based Test will contain MCQs and is of 2 hours duration. There is negative marking for incorrect answers; o.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Documents Required with Admit Card
Along with the SSC Stenographer Admit Card, candidates are required to carry some very important documents mentioned below:
|Documents Required with SSC Stenographer Admit Card
|Candidates are required to carry address proof like Voter ID Card, Ration Card or Aadhar Card along with the SSC Stenographer Admit Card.
|Aspirants need to carry with them two passport size photos that are required for further processing by the SSC.
|Photo ID Proof
|Candidates are required to carry a Government Photo ID Proof like Voter ID Card, Driving License, Pan Card or Aadhar Card. Any Non-Government ID Cards will not be accepted.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the APPSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.