Table of Contents
The Telangana Police Constable Examination is one such recruitment drive that is attended by thousands of aspirants across the state. The selection of suitable candidates to the post of Telangana Police Constable is carried out by Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) on an annual basis or as per the vacancies. In the previous years, almost 15000 vacancies were available for various sections of the Police Constable posts. This year also, a similar fashion of vacancies is expected by the aspirants. As the candidates gear up for the Telangana Police Constable Examination, we have come up with a Free Mock Test in this article. So, attempt the Telangana Police Constable Free Mock Test 2021 now itself and kick start your exam preparations! Here we go!
Telangana Police Constable Free Mock Test 2021
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducts various examinations to select eligible and suitable candidates to various posts in the Telangana Police Department. Some of the prominent posts include Sub Inspector, Reserve Sub Inspector, Station Fire officer, Deputy Jailor, Assistant matron, Assistant Sub Inspector, Police Constable, Driver, Mechanic, Firemen, & Warder. From among all of these, usually the post Constable in Telangana Police offers the most number of vacancies. Hence, without a doubt, it is the most sought after and crowd favorite examination by the candidates.
Any aspirant between the age of 18 and 22 years who have successfully passed the grade 12 examination can apply for the Telangana Police Constable post. As the number of aspirants who appear for this exam is comparatively higher than other examinations by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB), the competition level is also higher. Therefore, proper preparation for the examination is essential in order to land the dream job. The selection to the posts of Telangana Police Constable occurs in different stages. The major ones are given below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Exam
As is clear from the different selection stages involved in the Telangana Police Constable recruitment, the written examinations play a crucial role in selection to the post. Therefore, it is essential to find clear ways to ace the written examination fearlessly. When you start the preparation for the Telangana Police Constable Examination, you will realize the importance of solving ample mock tests during the practice sessions. So, try to solve different mock tests on a daily basis during your exam preparation. Let us begin with a free mock test here! Check it out!
Telangana Police Constable Free Mock Test
- The least number which when divided by 20, 25, 35 and 40 leaves remainders 14,19,29 and 34 respectively is
- A and are at points P and Q respectively. The destinations of A and B are Q and P respectively. Both of them started at the same time in the opposite directions on the same route. After some time, they met each other at point R. A and B respectively take 4 hours and 9 hours to reach their destination from R. If the speed of A is 48 Km/hr, what is the speed of B?
- An observer looks at a tree of 15m height with a telescope of magnifying power 10. To him, the tree appears
- 10 times taller
- 15 times taller
- 10 times nearer
- 15 times nearer
- Which statement is correct in regard to the role of UV rays in water purification
- It adds taste to the water
- It removes small particles
- It kills or removes microorganisms
- It removes harmful chemicals
- The Nagara, The Dravida and the Vesara are
- The main social groups of India
- The three linguistic groups in India
- The three main styles of Indian temple architecture
- The three main musical gharana in India
- Which among the following is NOT correct?
- The Governor can entrust conditionally any matter related to executive power of the state to the Government of India with its consent.
- The President of India with the consent of the Governor can entrust, conditionally, any matter related to executive power of the union to the state Government.
- The Governor can entrust unconditionally any matter related to executive power of the state to the Government of India with its consent.
- The President of India with the consent of the Governor can entrust, unconditionally, any matter related to executive power of the union to the state Government.
- The Grand banks and Doggar banks are famous for
- Coral reefs
- Pearl fisheries
- Shallow water fisheries
- Deep water fisheries
- When did the Nizam Government lift the ban on Hyderabad State Congress?
- February 1946
- March 1946
- June 1946
- July 1946
- Name the animal with the heaviest liver but the lightest heart
- A can do a piece of work in 6 days and B can do it in 12 days. If they work together, in how many days will they finish the work?
- 4 days
- 5 days
- 10 days
- 12 days
Keep solving mock tests and practice questions until the day of the examination. This will definitely boost your confidence to face the examination fearlessly. We wish good luck to all the aspirants!
|Telangana Police Constable Exam Information Links
|Telangana Police Constable Notification
|Telangana Police Constable Answer key
|Telangana Police Constable Syllabus
|Telangana Police Constable Video Course
|Telangana Police Constable Exam date
|Telangana Police Constable Study Materials
|Telangana Police Constable Application Form
|Telangana Police Constable Interview Questions
|Telangana Police Constable Vacancy
|Telangana Police Constable Job Profile
|Telangana Police Constable Admit Card
|Telangana Police Constable Salary
|Telangana Police Constable Study Plan
|Telangana Police Constable Previous Question Papers
|Telangana Police Constable Result
|Telangana Police Constable Best Books
|Telangana Police Constable Cutoff
|Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
|Telangana Police Constable Exam Analysis
|Telangana Police Constable Selection Process