The Telangana Police Recruitment authorities have created a new recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of Telangana police constable and all of the candidates who are looking forward to applying for this prestigious vacancy must first check out the age limit and the educational qualifications that are required by the candidates before filling out the application form. Given below we have shared the important specifications regarding the Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2021. The candidates can also download the official notification for the recruitment opportunity available at the official website of the Telangana Police Recruitment Board. The candidates who do not follow the eligibility criteria will not be considered for the recruitment opportunity.
Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2021
The detailed Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2021 will be included in the official notification which was published by the authorities of the Telangana Police Recruitment Board. All of the candidates can download the official notification by going to the official website. The notification will also include other specifications regarding the recruitment examination that will be conducted by the authorities in order to scrutinize the applications filled by the people interested in this position. The eligibility criteria which is published by the authorities will include the age limit and also the educational qualifications that the candidates must fulfil before successfully submitting the application form to the concerned authorities.
For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable, Constable-
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 25 years.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 33.
There are a lot of age relaxations available by the Indian Government for the candidates who belong to certain backward castes and communities. Given below is a list indicating the upper age relaxations that will be provided to the people who belong to certain castes and categories to give them equal opportunities.
- Up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Backward Class or a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Length of regular service limited up to a maximum of five years if a candidate is an employee of Telangana State Government. (Employees of TSTRANSCO, Discoms, TSGENCO, State Road Transport Corporation and other Telangana State Corporations, Municipalities, Local bodies, Public Sector undertakings etc. are not entitled to age relaxation). The service certificate is shown in Annexure IX.
- Three years in addition to the length of service rendered in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union for the candidates who served in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union.
- Three years in addition to the length of service rendered as a whole time Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC provided the candidate has rendered a minimum service of 6 months as a whole time Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC.
- Up to a maximum of three years if a candidate is a retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months during 1991.
For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil & AR) (For Women candidates)-
- In the case of a widow, a divorced woman or a woman judicially separated from her husband, and who is not remarried
- The candidate if she is an SC or ST must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 43 years on 01-07-2015 i.e., she must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1972 and not later than 01-07-1997.
- In the case of all other categories other than SC & ST, the candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 38 years as of 01-07-2015 i.e., she must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1977 and not later than 01-07-1997.
If you want to be eligible for the Telangana police constable recruitment examination for the year 2021 then you will have to follow certain educational criteria prescribed by the authorities in their official notification. Given below is the list indicating the educational qualifications that must be possessed by the candidates if they are filling up the application form.
- The candidates should have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government.
- For Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates, he/ she must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognised by the Telangana State Government. They should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examination in, both the 1st year and 2nd year.
There are some medical standards that must be fulfilled by the people applying for the post of constable because it is a tough job and it requires a strong candidate. Given below are some medical standards mentioned in the official notification for the recruitment of constables in Telangana state.
- The candidates have to follow the eyesight eligibility criteria as mentioned in the table given below.
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0/5 (Snellen)||0/5 (Snellen)|
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- The candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for the posts notified.
- The candidate should not have the following ailments or defects
- Physically handicapped
- Knocking-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, Varicose veins, Hammertoes, fractured limbs, decayed teeth, stammering, hard of hearing and abnormal psychological behaviour.
The candidates must also fulfil the following physical standards and then they will be eligible to fill up the application form for the Telangana Police Recruitment Board Constable Recruitment. There are different physical standards for both male and female applicants for this vacancy. A Physical Efficiency Test will also be held by the authorities before the final selection.
- Male Applicants
- Height – 167.6 cms
- Chest – Not less than 86.3 cms
- Female Applicants
- Height – 157.5 cms
- Weight – 47 Kgs
Before filling out the application form for the vacancy of constable in the Telangana state the candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will be published by the authorities in the official notification because it is essential for the candidates to know the qualifications that are needed to apply for this prestigious vacancy. The candidates will be selected by the authorities based upon the selection procedure adopted by them and you must check out the Telangana Police Constable Recruitment Details 2021 in order to know more details regarding the examination pattern and the other things related to this recruitment. Entri is a learning platform that helps Government job aspirants by providing them video lessons and crash courses on different Government competitive examinations. Enrol now to get an abundance of benefits!
|Telangana Police Constable Exam Information Links|
|Telangana Police Constable Notification||Telangana Police Constable Mock Test|
|Telangana Police Constable Syllabus||Telangana Police Constable Video Course|
|Telangana Police Constable Exam date||Telangana Police Constable Study Materials|
|Telangana Police Constable Application Form||Telangana Police Constable Interview Questions|
|Telangana Police Constable Vacancy||Telangana Police Constable Job Profile|
|Telangana Police Constable Admit Card||Telangana Police Constable Salary|
|Telangana Police Constable Study Plan|
|Telangana Police Constable Previous Question Papers||Telangana Police Constable Result|
|Telangana Police Constable Best Books||Telangana Police Constable Cutoff|
|Telangana Police Constable Answer key||Telangana Police Constable Exam Analysis|
|Telangana Police Constable Selection Process|