Table of Contents
A TNUSRB PC admit card is available. The Admit Card for the TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder, and Firemen Exam scheduled for November 27, 2022 has been made available on the organization’s official website, tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates who submitted an application for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 may use their application number and date of birth to download their TNUSRB Hall Ticket. To learn more about TNUSRB PC Admit Card 2022, read the article in its whole.
|TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Exam 2022|
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Advertisement No:||02/2022 Dated: 30.06.2022|
|Admit Card Published Date:||15.11.2022|
|Total No of Vacancies:||3552 Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Posts|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test & Part II Main Written Examination), Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Certificate Verification & Viva-Voce|
|Admit Card Status||Updated|
TNUSRB PC Admit Card Download Link
The admit card for the positions of Constable (Armed Forces and Special Forces) Grade-II, Jail Warder Grade-II, and Fireman has been made available on the official website by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Staff Selection Board. The admit card or hall ticket for candidates who are preparing for this exam must be downloaded from our website.
Steps to Download TNUSRB PC Admit Card 2022
1. Open the official website https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
2. Click on the link ‘TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Call Letter 2022’.
3. Fill the details like Login Id and Password.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6. Download and save your admit card.
7. Take a print out of the hall ticket and take it to the examination hall
TNUSRB EXAM DATE 2022
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Staff Selection Board Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen – 2022 Exams scheduled on 27.11.2022.
- As per the schedule, the exam date is 27.11.2022 (Tamil Language Aptitude Test and Main Written Test).
- Exam time is 10.00 – 12.40 hrs. Total 150 Questions in 160 Minutes (2 Hours 40 Minutes). TNUSRB Exam Admit Cards for the posts of Jail Warder, Firemen and Police Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve & Special Force) will be issued only to the eligible candidates. Access https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/ and use your user id number and password to download hall ticket.