The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test is commonly known as TS TET. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Department of School Education by the Telangana Government. Candidates who clear the exam are eligible to apply for the post of teacher at any schools that come under the state government. The TSTET qualification is the important eligibility criteria for teacher candidates of primary and secondary classes. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants who wants to pursue their career in the teaching field as teachers. All the notifications and updates will be provided on the official website of the exam. The candidates are expected to follow up the same accordingly.
TS TET Result 2022
The candidate must be aware of the fact that the qualifying in TSTET is only the eligibility to apply for a teaching post, and not necessarily mean direct selection for the job. The TSTET examination is a parameter for shortlisting eligible candidates for vacancies in teaching posts. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants who wants to pursue their career in the teaching field as teachers. The candidates are expected to follow up the same accordingly. The TS TET exam consists of two papers. Paper, I is for candidates who wish to apply for a teaching post in the primary section for standards I to V. Paper-II for candidates who want to apply for teaching positions in the secondary section for standards VI to VIII. Grab The Latest TS TET 2022 Mock Tests, Register Now!
TS TET Download Result 2022
Candidates who want to apply for both primary and secondary sections must qualify in both papers I and paper II. The TSTET examination’s question paper will be in bilingual format, All the questions will be in English and also in the Language, I selected by the candidate. For candidates who select Sanskrit as their Language I, the question paper will be in Telugu and Sanskrit. The candidates who choose the rest of the languages mentioned in the Language I options must have studied that particular language as a medium of study or first language, at least up to class 10th. Each correct answer in the TSTET exam is awarded 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. Grab The Latest TS TET 2022 Study Materials, Register Now!
How To Download TS TET Result 2022?
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- The candidates have to go to the latest updates section where all of the latest updates related to the recruitment will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The candidates have to successfully click on the option called TS TET Result and then a new page will open on your screen.
- The candidates have to enter all of the details asked on the web page and then the Result will open on your screen.
- The candidates are requested to download the Result in a PDF format and then you will have to take a printout of the Result as soon as possible because without the Result the candidates will not be able to give the next entrance examinations.
TS TET Answer Key 2022
The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key 2022 will be released a week or two after the examination process has been concluded. Keep checking for further details. After the written exam is conducted, TSTET answer keys for all papers are released by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana on the official website. All candidates can download the key by clicking on the Answer Key link present on the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test website. Candidates can check their TS TET answer keys using their reference number on the official website or find direct links to access answer keys in this article. TSTET 2022 answer key can be used by candidates to check answers for all questions and get an estimation of their scores in the written exam. Objections of the aspirants, if any, related to the initial answer key can be submitted in online mode to the exam authorities by the stipulated date. Grab The Latest TS TET 2022 Study Notes, Register Now!
TS TET Cut Off 2022
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test is a qualifying test conducted by the Telangana Government’s Department of School Education. The state government schools and aided schools in the state will further conduct the recruitment tests to select eligible TS TET teaching aspirants for their vacancies as required. Across two categories, the Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted as a written test for 2 hours 30 minutes for 150 marks. A valid score in either Central Teachers Eligibility Test (for private schools) or Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test TS TET is mandatory to work as a teacher in schools across the state. Grab The Latest TS TET 2022 Question Papers Register Now!
TS TET Selection Process 2022
- The TSTET selection process consists of three levels.*
- Preliminary written test
- Mains written test
- Personal interview
- Candidates who full all the eligibility mentioned in the TSTET eligibility criteria can apply for the preliminary written test.
- Those who have qualified in both preliminary and main written exams are eligible to appear for the personal interview level.
- The notification for a personal interview will be announced once the TSTET results are out.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants t pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders on the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck. Grab The Latest TS TET 2022 Video Classes, Register Now!