The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test is commonly known as TS TET. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Department of School Education by the Telangana Government. Candidates who clear the exam are eligible to apply for the post of teacher at any schools that come under the state government. The TSTET qualification is the important eligibility criteria for teacher candidates of primary and secondary classes. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants who wants to pursue their career in the teaching field as teachers. All the notifications and updates will be provided on the official website of the exam. The candidates are expected to follow up the same accordingly.
The candidate must be aware of the fact that the qualifying in TSTET is only the eligibility to apply for a teaching post, and not necessarily mean direct selection to the job. The TSTET examination is a parameter for shortlisting eligible candidates for vacancies in teaching posts. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants who wants to pursue their career in the teaching field as teachers. The candidates are expected to follow up the same accordingly.
TS TET Exam Pattern 2021
- The TS TET exam consists of two papers.
- Paper, I is for candidates who wish to apply for a teaching post in the primary section for standard I to V.
- Paper-II for candidates who want to apply for teaching positions in the secondary section for standard VI to VIII.
- Candidates who want to apply for both primary and secondary sections must qualify in both papers I and paper II.
- The TSTET examination’s question paper will be in bilingual format,
- All the questions will be in English and also in the Language, I selected by the candidate.
- For candidates who select Sanskrit as their Language I, the question paper will be in Telugu and Sanskrit.
- The candidates who choose the rest of the languages mentioned in the Language I options must have studied that particular language as a medium of study or first language, at least up to class 10th.
- Each correct answer in the TSTET exam is awarded 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
TS TET Selection Process 2021
- The TSTET selection process consists of three levels.*
- Preliminary written test
- Mains written test
- Personal interview
- Candidates who full all the eligibility mentioned in the TSTET eligibility criteria can apply for the preliminary written test.
- Those who have qualified in both preliminary and mains written exams are eligible to appear for the personal interview level.
- The notification for a personal interview will be announced once the TSTET results are out.
TSTET Result 2021
- The TS TET 2021 was conducted on July 23 in two phases.
- The results were declared on August 4 on the official website.
- The results for the TSTET exam are declared through the official website.
- The link will be disabled few days after the declaration of the result
- Candidates will be required to enter details like hall ticket numbers to obtain their results.
- The minimum mark requirement for different categories is as follows;
Cut off Percentage:
- The cut off percentage for General category is 60 percent
- The cut off percentage for OBC category is 50 percent
- The cut off percentage for SC/ST/PwD category is 40 percent
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants t pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck