Table of Contents
Though the TSLPRB(Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board)notification is not yet out but it is being predicted that a total vacancy of 16,925 Police Constable Vacancies for 2019 will be out, the TSLPRB SI Constable Notification is not yet out. Candidates who have passed the Intermediate are eligible to take this exam can start preparing with our mocks.In this blog we will discuss the TSLPRB SI Constable Online Application.
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) selects applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The board is recruiting vacancies for “SCT PC Civil / SCT PC IT & C and SCT SI Civil/ SCT SI IT & C/ ASI FPB.” As per TSLPRB Constable & SI Notification, candidates will be selected by their performance in Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
|Name of Post Cadre
|SCT Police Constable (Civil, AR, TSSP & Other)
|Total Number of Vacancies Available
|Ts Constable Age Limit
|Prelims Exam Date for SCT SI or equavalent post
|Not Yet Announced
|Prelims Exam Date for SCT SI IT & C
|Not Yet Announced
|Prelims Exam Date for SCT AST FPB
|Not Yet Announced
|Prelims Exam Date for SCT PC or equavalent post
|Not Yet Announced
|Mode Of Application
TSLPRB SI Constable Exam Date: Posts
The board is recruiting vacancies for “SCT PC Civil / SCT PC IT & C and SCT SI Civil/ SCT SI IT & C/ ASI FPB.” Candidates will be selected by their performance in Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 5909 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 5273 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SARCPL) (Men) in Police Department: 53 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 4816 Posts
- Constable in Telangana Special Police Force Department: 485 Posts
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 168 Posts
- Warders (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 186 Posts
- Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 35 Posts
TSLPRB SI Constable Online Application: Eligibility Criteria
SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) / Constable in TSPF
The Candidate must have attained the age of not less than 18 years and not more than 22 years old.
Firemen, Warders (Male) in Prisons, Warders (Female) in Prisons
The Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and not more than 30 years old.
SCT Police Constable Civil / AR / Warders in Prisons (For Women Candidates)
If the candidate is a Widow, a Divorced Woman or a Woman judicially separated from her husband and who is not remarried, or a candidate belongs to SC/ST category should be of the age of 18 years and not more than age of 40 years.
SCT Police Constable (Information Technology & Communications) / (Mechanics) in Police Transport Organisation
The Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and not more than the age of 22 years.
SCT Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation – Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate must be a graduate full-time from an eminent University recognized by the HRD Ministry of the Country. It is important to note that irrespective of any category every candidate needs to have 12th/graduation/post-graduation from a recognized university.
EyeSight Visual Standards required to get selected as a Constable in TSLPRB Constable are as follows;
TSLPRB SI Constable Online Application: OnlineApplication Process
Once the notification is out, applicants of the TSLPRB SI Constable 2019 have to fill the application form before the scheduled dates. Candidates apply online for the Latest Telangana Police Recruitment 2019 through www.tspolice.gov.in.
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Now, click the link to “Apply Online” on the home page.
- Fill the TS Police Constable Online Application Form 2019 with the complete details.
- Upload the required scanned copies of documents if necessary.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Recheck the entered details and click on the Submit button
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
TSLPRB SI Constable Online Application: Exam Pattern
All the candidates who have applied for the Police Constable Recruitment posts has to appear in the Preliminary Written Test. The detailed TS Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019 is discussed below for Prelims Exam.
|No Of Questions
|English, Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Awareness
- The Exam will be conducted in three languages English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates can answer the questions in OMR Sheet using the Blue/Black ball pint pen only.
|Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
|Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana
|History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement
|Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
TSLPRB SI Constable Online Application: Main Exam Pattern 2019
|Arithmetic Ability and Test of Reasoning
|Telugu & Urdu
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the SSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.