Table of Contents
As you are aware, Telangana Public Service Commission has announced an official date for TSPSC AE Exam 2022. According to the new updates, the exam will take place on 12th February 2023. The online application started on 28th September 2022 and ended on 21st October 2022. Now, just days after the end of the registration process, the commission has published the syllabus and exam pattern of the TSPSC AE Exam 2022 as well. They published branch-wise TSPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern @https://tspsc.gov.in. And here we are going to discuss the TSPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 in detail. Scroll down for the TSPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022.
TSPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Highlights
|TSPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancy||833|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Application Begins||28th September 2022|
|Application Ends||21st October 2022|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Date
The Application process started on 28th September 2022. The last date to apply for post was 21st October 2022. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before written test.
TSPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 – Important Dates
To start preparation, candidates should be familiar with the Important Dates of TSPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022.
|Online Application Start||28 September 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21 October 2022|
|MAHAGENCO Exam Date||12th February 2022|
TSPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 – How to Download
- Visit the TSPSC website @https://tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the latest Updates Tab on the home page.
- Press the Syllabus Button
- Connect to AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
- Now you may view and download TSPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
- Take a printout for easy reference
TSPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus 2022
The TSPSC Assistant Engineer syllabus 2022 can be downloaded by candidates through the TSPSC official website or via the below table.
- TSPSC AE Exam 2022 consists of two papers namely Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I consists of the General Ability section
- Paper II contains the core discipline subjects.
|Subject/ Paper||TSPSC AE Syllabus 2022|
|General Studies & General Ability||
|Core Discipline Syllabus|
TSPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Exam Pattern 2022
- TSPSC AE Exam 2022 consists of two papers
- Paper A consists of a total of 150 MCQ-type questions for 150 marks
- Paper B also consists of a total of 150 MCQ-type questions for 150 marks
- Both the paper have a maximum of 300 marks
- A time duration of 150 minutes is provided to attempt both the papers
- After Paper I and Paper II the interview will be conducted for 50 marks.
|Paper Name||Maximum Marks/ Score||Exam Hours|