Table of Contents
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently issued the official notification for the recruitment of the most efficient and abled candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer. The TSPSC is providing a golden opportunity for the candidates to work under the government wing with an attractive salary package and additional befits. Those candidates who wish to apply for the post shall start submitting the application form online from 29th July 2022, The candidates can submit the application form along with the required documents until 28th August 2022. The TSPSC has issued the official notification on the official website in pdf format. Candidates who wish to apply for the post shall visit the official website before applying for the post. The total vacancy available for candidates is 24. There are 24 vacancies available for candidates belonging to the various categories. Interested candidates are advised to check the official notification about the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Candidates who wish to apply for the post can check the age limit, educational qualifications, application fees, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc here.
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Notification Overview
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has aimed to select and recruit the most efficient and skilled candidates for the available 24 posts under the Telangana government. Those candidates between the ages o 18 years and 44 years can apply for the post. The post of the Food recruitSaftey Officer is considered one of the most prestigious posts. The salary offered for the post is also a handsome amount. The number of candidates who are applying for teh post is comparatively high every year. The selection will be based on the selection criterion prescribed by TSPSC. The candidates will be selected based on their written exam, and interview followed theby teh document verification. The candidates can start the preparation at the earliest. The exam dates will be soon issued on the official website of TSPSC. Check the particular recruitment details given below.
|Post Name||Food Safety Officers|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Documents Verification|
|Salary Scale||Rs.28900/- to Rs. 78910/|
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Important Dates
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2022 is important recruitment conducted by TSPSC every year. The TSPSC tries to recruit the most efficient and skilled candidates for the post. The candidates can check the official website for the exam dates. The exam dates are not yet out. The exam dates will be soon announced. The selection will be based on the written exam. A written exam for the TSPSC exam is the first step to cracking. Once the candidates can acquire the qualification marks, the candidates will be called for document verification. The TSPSC will soon issue the exam dates. Check the official website for more details.
Important Dates- TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||29th July 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||26th August 2022|
|Last Date for submission of the application form||26th August 2022|
|Call letter for Written Exam||will be updated soon|
|Written exam date||Will be updated soon|
|Result – Written Exams||Will be updated soon|
|Call letters for interview||Will be updated soon|
|Interview||Will be updated soon|
|Call letter for Document Verification||Will be updated soon|
|Document Verification Date||Will be updated soon|
|Provisional Allotment||Will be updated soon|
|Final Allotment||Will be updated soon|
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Vacancy
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2022 vacancy details are given below for the candidates to refer to. The total number of vacancies available for the post of Food Safety Officer is 24. Compared to the previous year, the available vacancy is low. The candidates should expect a tight competition.
|Post Wise/ Category Wise/Total vacancy||No of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||24|
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Salary Scale
The salary is one of the most important criteria that attract the candidates to the post of Food Safety Officer. The salary attracts the most number of candidates to the post. The candidates should be aware of the salary package. Along with the basic salary., the candidates will be offered additional bonuses and allowances. The offered salary to TSPSC FSO will be worthy as per government regulations. The contenders must understand the salary offered to work hard to crack the exam. The salary structure is given below for the candidates to make a thorough reference.
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||Rs.28900/- to Rs. 78910/|
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The TSPSC FSO recruitment offers the most efficient candidates an opportunity to grab a government job with a high salary and allowances, The candidates who soon participate in the recruitment process should understand the eligibility criteria prescribed by the TSPSC recruitment wing. The eligibility criteria are the minimum qualification to apply for the post. It incorporates educational credentials, age limitations, etc. Before applying for the post, the candidates should check the eligibility criteria.
The TSPSC FSO recruitment offers the most efficient candidates an opportunity to grab a government job with a high salary and allowances, The candidates who soon participate in the recruitment process should understand the eligibility criteria prescribed by the TSPSC recruitment wing. The eligibility criteria are the minimum qualifications to apply for the post. It incorporates educational credentials, age limitations, etc. Before applying for the post, the candidates should check the eligibility criteria.
The candidates who wish to apply for the post must have the prescribed educational qualification. It is a compulsory criterion. Only those candidates with the prescribed qualification will be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. The candidates should submit all the necessary documents at the time of submission of the documents. If the candidates fail to prove their qualifications, they will be immediately rejected from further consideration. A candidate should possess a degree in Food Technology /Oil Technology /Biochemistry/Microbiology Agricultural Sciences/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology /Veterinary Science or a Master’s degree in Chemistry. Candidates with Degree in Medicine from any recognized University with 65% marks can also apply for the post. Any other counterpart credentials as per Central Government rules are also acceptable. Make sure you submit copies of the documents at the time of the submission of the application form.
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Application Form
The online applications for TSPSC FSO recruitment 2022 are already open. The candidates who wish to apply for the post should follow the necessary steps without making any errors. The eligible candidates can apply for the post from 29th July 2022 to 26th August 2022. The candidates are asked to read the official notification before applying for the post. The notification is available in pdf format. The candidates should understand the importance of the steps that should be followed while applying for the post, The interested candidates can go through the steps given below.
Steps to Apply Online for TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment
Use the steps given below for the submission of the application form. The application form can only be submitted online. The candidates can follow either the steps given below or the direct link given below for their convenience. Follow the steps given below wisely.
- Visit the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- Check for the TSPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
- Click on Food Safety Officer FSO and go through the notification pdf
- Click on the online application form for Food Safety Officer FSO
- Enter your fundamental attributes for registration such as the Name of the candidates, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Education, contact details, etc of the candidates
- Use the details and the password you created for login purposes.
- Fill out the online application carefully by documenting all the essential details.
- Upload your documents in the required size and format.
- Upload your signature and the recent passport size photo in the prescribed format
- Remit the application fees online
- click on the final submit button
- Take a printout of the application form and save it for future use.
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Application Fees
The TSPSC recruitment will be based on the recruitment procedures prescribed by the government of Telangana. The application fees count on the classification of students based on the category. Without remitting the application fees, the application process cannot be efficiently completed. The candidates should pay Rs. 200/– as the application processing fee and Rs. 80/- as the exam fees. The fee structure may vary based on the category of the candidates. For more details visit the official website of TSPSC.
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Apply Online Link
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Exam Pattern
The TSPSC FSO Exam Pattern will be soon officially released on the official website of TSPSC. The candidates who wish to apply for the post should refer to the exam pattern. The exam pattern and the syllabus play a vital role in helping the candidates to crack the exam effectively. The candidates should understand the marking scheme and the pattern for the exam. The exam will be conducted for 300 marks against 300 questions. The candidates will get a maximum duration of 300 minutes to complete the exam.
|Name of the Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Maximum Duration|
|General Studies and General||150||150||150 minutes|
|Concerned Subject||150||150||150 minutes|
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Syllabus
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued the TSPSC FSO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the 2022 cycle. Contenders emerging for the exam should shield the TSPSC FSO Recruitment Syllabus comprehensively and be conscious of the TSPSC FSO Exam Pattern to be proficient in the examination. Contenders must preserve the released pdf form of the syllabus and the exam pattern. The selection process involves 2 stages namely the Written exam, and Document verification. Candidates must commence their rehearsal to complete the whole Syllabus before the exam date. The candidates are supposed to attend a total of 300 questions. The candidates should also be knowledgeable about the cut-off marks.
The TSPSC FSO Syllabus will enable the contenders to equip for the exam and provide them an argument about the style of queries being invited in the exam. Candidates who serve better in all the TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria and are materializing for the exam must correspond to the below information about the syllabus of the TSPSC exam 2022. The candidates should keep in mind the general pattern of the questions will be multiple choice questions.
|General Awareness||· Current affairs.
· The economy of India and Telangana
· General Science in everyday life.
· Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
· Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
· Indian Political System and Government.
· Regional, National, and International
· International Relations and Events.
· General Science
· India’s achievements in Science and Technology
· Environmental issues and Disaster Management
· Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
· Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
· Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
· Policies of Telangana State
· Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
· History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
· History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
· Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
· Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
· Basic English
· Policies of Telangana State.
· Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
The general topics under the common concerned topics are given below for better reference.
- Carbohydrates -Structure and functional properties of mono, di & oligo- polysaccharides
- Starch, cellulose, pectic substances, and dietary fiber
- Classification and structure of proteins in food.
- Lipids-Classification and structure of lipids
- Rancidity of fats
- Polymerization and polymorphism
- Pigments-Carotenoids, chlorophylls, anthocyanins, tannins, and myoglobin
- Food flavours-Terpenes, esters, ketones, and quinones
- Enzymes-Enzymatic and non-enzymatic browning in different foods
Food Microbiology, Hygiene & Sanitation
- Characteristics of microorganisms
- Morphology, structure, and detection of bacteria yeast
- Mold in food
- Spores and vegetative cells
- Microbial growth in food
- Intrinsic and extrinsic factors
- Growth and death kinetics
- Serial dilution method for quantification
- Food spoilage
- Contributing factors
- Spoilage bacteria
- Microbial spoilage of milk and milk products
- Meat and meat products
- Foodborne disease
- Toxins produced by Staphylococcus Clostridium and Aspergillus
- Bacterial pathogens
- Food Hazards of natural origin
- Seafood toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids
- Phenolic compounds
- Protease inhibitors and phytates
- Types of hazards
- Biological, chemical, and physical hazards
- Importance of safe foods
- Principles and methods of food preservation
- Hygiene and sanitation in the food sector
- Pest control measures
- Garbage and Sewage disposal
- Water – Sources, purification
- Hazards Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Good Hygienic Practices (GHP)
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
Food Processing Technology
- Food processing
- Structure, composition
- Nutritional significance
- Types of processing methods for various categories of foods
- Fruits & vegetables
- Plantation crops
- Meat, fish, and poultry
- Eggs (quality inspection and dehydration)
- Milk (receiving, separation
- Unit operations of food processing
- Consumer trends and their impact on new product development
- Stages- to conceive ideas
- Evaluation of ideas
- Developing ideas into product
- Test marketing and commercialization
- Criteria for selection of raw materials
- Sensory evaluation, objective evaluation
- Types & functions of packaging materials
- Packaging material as a threat
- Impact on health and control measures
- Surveys – types, sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control.
Food Laws and Organizations
- Laws and Regulations
- A brief review of regulatory status in India
- FPO, MMPO, MFPO,
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act
- The paradigm shift from PFA to FSSAI
- Overview of Food Safety Standards Act 2006
- Food Safety Standards Rules & Regulations
- 2011 Licensing and registration of food businesses
- Food product standards & Additives
- Packaging & labeling
- Toxins and residues
- Laboratory and sample analysis
- Organizational hierarchy
- Powers and duties of Food Business Operator
- Food Safety Officer
- Designated Officer
- Food Analyst
- Food recall and Traceability
- Essential Commodities Act
- Legal Metrology Act
- AGMARK Codex Alimentarius
- Development and issue of standards
- Committees under Codex
- Role in maintaining harmony in food standards. National Organizations
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- ICMR, ICAR, NABIL
- Council for social welfare
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Delivery of Health Services in India. Export and Quality Control
- APEDA and MPEDA.
- International Organizations FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization)
- WHO (World Health Organization), ISO, WTO, APLAC, ILAC.
Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
- Public Health
- Definition of Public Health and Associated Terms
- Current Concerns in Public Health
- Global and Local
- Core functions and scope of public health
- History of public health
- Evolution of Public Health Concept of health and disease
- Natural history of the disease
- Levels of prevention
- Concept of health and disease
- Natural history of the disease
- Determinants of health
- Infectious Disease and Germ Theory
- Introduction to public health ethics
- Globalization and Health
- Governance in Health
- International Health Regulations
- Indian Health Systems
- Occupational Health
- The health of workers in industries safety measures
- Occupational diseases
- Assessment of nutritional status
- Balanced diet
- Food sources of nutrients
- Essential vitamins
- Amino acids and fatty acids, deficiency diseases, and toxicity
- Recommended dietary allowances for various nutrients
- Antinutrients, clinical and diet surveys
- Programs on Nutrition in India
TSPSC Food and Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment Selection Process
The contenders must pass all the phases of recruitment to reach the designated ultimately. The picking of contenders in TSPSC FSO recruitment incorporates two phases as cited beneath.
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
The written test is the initial process. The rank list will be published after the written exam. Only the selected candidates will be called for the next stage of the selection. The candidates should bring in all the necessary documents as proof. The candidates should understand the selection procedures adopted by the TSPSC recruitment board. The last stage in the TSPSC FSO selection procedure is document validation. Contenders who are emerging for the document verification round should make sure to carry all the necessary documents to support their eligibility claim. The document includes the Aadhar card, SSC certificates, Intermediate certificates, Residence certificate, Physical measurement certificate, and NOC from the employee (applicable to employed candidates only).
The candidates who thoroughly prepare for the upcoming TSPSC FSO recruitment exam should depend upon the most trustworthy App as a learning partner. In this respect, the Entri App can help the candidates to identify the right choice suitable for them. The apt training and the best available resources can help the candidates to crack the written exam effectively.