TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2020 will be available on the official website of TSPSC soon. Eligible aspirants can fill and submit the TSPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Recruitment 2020 before the due date. Click Here to see how to edit the TSPSC one time registration. In this article, we will discuss TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Overview
|Board Name||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Group 3 Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Exam Pattern
The TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern is given below:
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration
|Paper I||Objective Type of Questions||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||150|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||150|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020: Syllabus
Given below is the detailed syllabus for TSPSC Group 3 Exam
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Arts and Literature, Society, Culture, Heritage, etc, of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
Paper-II: History, Polity, and Society
Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s, and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability, and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for Disabled, SCs, STs, Women, and Children, OBC, Minorities, Labour.
- Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty All Women, and Children aviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Environmental Movements, Human Rights Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class.
Economy and Development of Telangana
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdari; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Telangana Economy in undivided AP(1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees), and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector micro, Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
Paper-III: Economy and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts, and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
Issues of Development and Change
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Resettlement and Rehabilitation, Land Acquisition Policy;
- Development Dynamics: India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Regional Inequalities in Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty, and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.