The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has published the SSC CHSL Result. 47,606 candidates are shortlisted for SSC CHSL Tier-02 Descriptive Paper.
SSC CHSL 2019 – Eligibility
- Age: 18-27 years as on 10-01-2020(i.e. Candidates born not before 10-01-1993 and not later than 10-01-2002).
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in CAG) – Higher Secondary School Certificate from any recognized board.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of CAG- 12th Standard(10+2) pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Tier-02 2018
Offices 07 days before the Tier-II Examination.
- Exam Duration- 60 minutes
- Total Marks – 100 marks.
SSC CHSL Tier-III
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Skill Test is mandatory. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test.
8,000 Key Depressions per hour on Computer. Exam Duration – 15 minutes.
For the skill test for the post of DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, there should be 15,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Exam Duration – 15 minutes.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
The typing test will be either in Hindi or English. The candidates can select the medium of Typing Test.
- English typing speed – 35 words per minute and 10500 key depressions per hour.
- Hindi typing speed – 30 words per minute and 9000 key depressions per hour.
SSC CHSL Result
Cut off Marks for DEO
List of Candidates Selected for DEO – SSC CHSL DEO
For CA&G Office
List of Candidates Selected for DEO in CA&G office – SSC CHSL CAG
LDC & Postal Assistant
List of Candidates Selected for LDC & PA-SSC CHSL LDC & PA
Click here to download the SSC CHSL Result writeup: SSC CHSL RESULT 2018
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations.